Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentDragz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
Darlington, UK
imposer said:
i don't agree....yea Leo has done good things but not close to touching Auron, even on simple things like respect from the community
How DARE you say Leo has no respect for the community? I really don't know how you can say that when all you do is sit here and troll whoever posted last - I've been watching you, you switch sides more times than a football match.

Leo has tremendous respect for the community, if she didn't, would she still be here?

EDIT: Atom, I was referring to this post in my comment about commenting on things that are none of your business:
Atomicide said:
I see ricky was unabenned by Shinoda, meaning there are now double standards as when i banned Ricky before, he was banned for the same thing a member known as Shinta was banned for. SO u gonna unban Shinta Shinoda? or stay on Double standards?

/SilentDragz

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
im a member of these forums and can voice fair opinion, since hes acting upon somethig i did it IS my business. and on another note are u aware u have serious fixation with Leocrasher? All u ever post about is her, im not trying to be horrible now or anything but ur developing what appears to be a serious obsession. Shes a person on the other side of a computer screen who you will never see, ever. Get over it m8 before u do urself psychological harm.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Atomicide said:
im a member of these forums and can voice fair opinion, since hes acting upon somethig i did it IS my business. and on another note are u aware u have serious fixation with Leocrasher? All u ever post about is her, im not trying to be horrible now or anything but ur developing what appears to be a serious obsession. Shes a person on the other side of a computer screen who you will never see, ever. Get over it m8 before u do urself psychological harm.

Yea I noticed this....

who keeps deleting posts o.O

SilentDragz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
Darlington, UK
Atomicide said:
I'm simply defending a friend dude, all you ever seem to post about is the admins/mods and their decisions. "Get over it m8 before you do urself psychological harm."

/SilentDragz

imposer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2004
LONDON BABY
SilentDragz said:
How DARE you say Leo has no respect for the community? I really don't know how you can say that when all you do is sit here and troll whoever posted last - I've been watching you, you switch sides more times than a football match.

Leo has tremendous respect for the community, if she didn't, would she still be here?

EDIT: Atom, I was referring to this post in my comment about commenting on things that are none of your business:

/SilentDragz

stop jumping to conclusions you melodramatic suck up. Even in the post you quoted, it says 'respect from the community', and not 'respect for the community'. Im not having a go at your 'beloved' LeoCrasher, i'm just saying that she is not as respected by the community than Auron is.

SilentDragz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
Darlington, UK
imposer said:
stop jumping to conclusions you melodramatic suck up. Even in the post you quoted, it says 'respect from the community', and not 'respect for the community'. Im not having a go at your 'beloved' LeoCrasher, i'm just saying that she is not as respected by the community than Auron is.

She used to be when the community consisted of something other than spammers and professional flamers.

/SilentDragz

zion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
In my view, LeoCrasher is still as respected as Auron, well at least she has that amount of respect from me. Not only that but Leo DOES have respect for the community, and i'm glad she is back as Admin.

Also Auron has made all the correct choices about the forums and I can see exactly why he has done it.

SilentDragz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
Darlington, UK
zion said:
In my view, LeoCrasher is still as respected as Auron, well at least she has that amount of respect from me.

Also Auron has made all the correct choices about the forums and I can see exactly why he has done it.
THANK YOU, finally someone that sees sense and doesn't flame.

/SilentDragz

zion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
imposer said:

Melodramatic suck up? I think you'll find Dragz is just another person of a vast majority that has a high reguard for LeoCrasher.

Auron and Leocrasher (and Dataforce {Beachy was cool too}) are the best Admin's LOMCN has had. Both have the most extensive knowledge of running P.Servers and anything else you need to know about MIR, there is no-one better than them that I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.