*Release* Chinese Files

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
well anyway are the hero files ever gonna be posted for ppl to download ?

i'm currently after them, and will release, when fully checked etc. but if i do find them i may only release them to approved servers, so that hopefully servers will not be made with these files just to make money, as most are nowadays.

/Head

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
only to approved servers? bah lol. what about people who want to try them offline. not saying giving to everone jsut people you know who wouldnt give them out without your permission.

/ancient

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
only to approved servers? bah lol. what about people who want to try them offline. not saying giving to everone jsut people you know who wouldnt give them out without your permission.

/ancient

Well people i can trust to keep them to them selves to stop people making stupid money making servers.

/Head

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
Well people i can trust to keep them to them selves to stop people making stupid money making servers.

/Head

why bova u know for fact once a few ppl get , they send to there m8s and so on , so lomcn wud end up with them neway lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why bova u know for fact once a few ppl get , they send to there m8s and so on , so lomcn wud end up with them neway lol

u mean daydie wld steal them and claim the files as his own right?

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
had a set of hero files for a while now but they stopped working :(
then i got anotyher set and couldnt get my hero working like my first set :( again
Images62.gif

Images55.gif

Images56.gif

Images57.gif

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
had a set of hero files for a while now but they stopped working :(
then i got anotyher set and couldnt get my hero working like my first set :( again
Images62.gif

Images55.gif

Images56.gif

Images57.gif

Aww a true love story :cray: But i know what you mean, it is upsetting when your happily doing somthing, then one day it breaks down and it's gone and you cannot retrive, am still looking for hero files though :(

/Head

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Look all you want but can you unpack them lol? As without the knowledge they will be useless to you. Me and Milo had this decision yesterday.
Also only like 2-3 people on this forum know how to do so lol.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
elvin i have the latest sky hero files but the m2server is only 1.5meg in size so packed and protected =( well wish i knew how to unpack the m2server

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
But aint all servers money making with there stupid donation systems ??

RaGEZONE
MirRevenge
EvilMir
Project69

etc etc >.<

Euro??

so people are gonna spend loads of their own cash and time and effort to run servers for people?? people dont have to donate they can if they want its not a must, people donnate to ensure the servers survival tbh

VirUs

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
elvin i have the latest sky hero files but the m2server is only 1.5meg in size so packed and protected =( well wish i knew how to unpack the m2server

any chance of a download :P
or is it the one posted at the begining of this thread by Daydie.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
some chinese files are advanced way beyond our svn now. if you know what site to look at its easy to get hold of the latest files.

still dont see why ppl insist on using untranslated buggy chinese files. when u have a perfectly working open source set in front of you.

Because people don't wanna learn to code.

When i get around to it, im going to play with the Unleashed files again and see how it goes.

Delphi files seem to be too much effort to catch up with what td's done, for the files to be any good to use.

/Ash