Release - Guild Points System

Join Discord

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Also i have a question, with these 5 txt files, where do i put them?
do i simply put them in Market_Def or some to Market_Def and couple to 00defult?

great thanks

Mud3\Envir\QuestDiary\System - is that where i put these two files? 'GuildArea.txt' 'GuildLevels.txt'

sorry for problem, have to reinstall windows because sql will not install, therefore cannot try this script.

Last edited:

ash816

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2007
Really nice release , thanks , but just one question , is the guildbank.txt made only for option 1 ?

ash816

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2007
Hi , i have an issue with this system (not sure if its just me but) i want to have both the guild gold and the guild points , is this impossible? i tried firstly by using method two - made TBL_GUILDBANK and FLD_GUILDPOINTS , then i put MONDIE FOR CHARS onto an NPC and it gave me the money but didnt add anything to guild points? i also think that it wouldnt have added the gold unless i deposit some (using guildbank.txt on an npc) beforehand. Anyone know what i have done wrong? - also if i try to add points (through the mondie for chars) absolutely nothing happens. i have the FLD_GUILDPOINTS unser TBL_CHARACTER as INT if this makes a difference. also i believe its reading 0 and not <NULL> as i changed the <NULL> for 0.

the mondie script for guild works and gives me the gold , but no guild points , in neither FLD_GUILDPOINTS or TBL_GUILDPOINTS

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok, well had a look at that script and it worked for me both on 3.55 and King files. What you said about first adding gold isn't nescessary as there is a part of the script that checks for previous entries on sql for the guild your in. If it isn't adding guild points, then maybe you haven't set up the table in SQL properly. Is there any error coming up on console when you trigger the script from mondie?

Last edited:

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
I have done the DB, but im stupid and cannot figure out where to put these files lol.
The 3 of the NPC i obviously did insert ingame but dont know what to do with the other two. Could some 1 explain?
Thanks

''Ok decided to release the update to this system. Includes a script for guild areas that is completely automated, requires no gm intervention to change it over as it works on a bidding system, current highest bid for each area is who owns it.

You will need to change quite a lot in these files as it was set up for my server, but any release is better than no release

Make a Table in Game3G, call it TBL_GUILD, then make these fields in that table:

FLD_GUILD,FLD_GOLD,FLD_POINTS,FLD_GUILDLEVEL,FLD_L EVELPOINTS,FLD_GUILDBANK

That will make most of the scripts work right off. For the guild area script, make a table and call it TBL_GUILDISLANDS, then make 10 fields as below:

FLD_GuildIsland1,FLD_CurrentBid1,FLD_GuildIsland2, FLD_CurrentBid2,FLD_GuildIsland3,FLD_CurrentBid3,F LD_GuildIsland4,FLD_CurrentBid4,FLD_GuildIsland5,F LD_CurrentBid5

That will make that work. All you need to do is decide what maps to use as guild areas. Enjoy

Attached Files

* File Type: rar GuildPoints.rar (7.6 KB, 17 views)''

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
I have done that b4 and it dosnt work. Im running King mate

EDIT:

the guild name cannot be longer than 10 letters.

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
hate to say it but i also dont get where you would use all the mondie files to would be better with a more detailed guild on using them on here

seems like a really good release tho in the meantime i will try and figure out how to make it work

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
I think Zordon havin some time off coz i did not see him on lomcn recently.

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
When you create the fld_ that (DATA TYPE) should I use?
esque I do not save anything, please tell me what you can put each one?

fld_guildname

thank you very much ^ ^

----------------------

Cuando creas las fld_ que ( DATA TYPE) debo de usar?
esque no me guarda nada, porfavor podeis decirme cual poner a cada una?

fld_guildname

muchas gracias^^

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
I have the same problem Josiko. I created these FDL with this Data_type:

FLD_GUILD -> nchar
FLD_GOLD -> int
FLD_POINTS ->int
FLD_GUILDLEVEL ->int
FLD_LEVELPOINTS ->int
FLD_GUILDBANK ->int

when I give gold to the clan, let me give, but SQL still putting that I have 0.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
My error:

16:39:46:Exception) TFrmSql.WriteSqlValue -> ExecSQL 2
16:39:46: :insert into TBL_GUILD (FLD_GUILDLEVEL,FLD_LEVELPOINTS) Values('GameMaster',0)
16:40:02:Exception) TFrmSql.WriteSqlValue -> ExecSQL 2
16:40:02: :insert into TBL_GUILD (FLD_GUILDLEVEL,FLD_LEVELPOINTS) Values('GameMaster',0)

yolom could spend a script that works to raise these points?
need not be yours already mounted or anything like that.
Starting with the variables used by Zordon, as a script that I raise these points.

------------------------------------
yolom podrias pasarme un script que funcione para subir dichos puntos?
no hace falta que sea el tuyo ya montado ni nada por el estilo.
Partiendo con las variables que usa zordon, pues un script que me suba dichos puntos .
Puedes pasarmelo por privado si quieres.

stigmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2009
Spain
Mine is working with datatype: varchar in all fields.

Josiko i dont think your error is the data type, seems to be an error in the script to write in the sql.

-------------

Josiko yo creo que tu error esta en el script para escribir en la sql y no en el tipo de variable de los campos. Postea el script o mandame un privi y te digo algo.

Un saludo

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
Not run script, i can't save points in my sql :S

any can help me?

sorry for english.

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
where is the @Guildentermain located in these files as i cant find???

[@EnterGuildArea]
#SAY
Which Guild area does your guild own?\
<Guild Island 1/@GI1>\
<Guild Island 2/@GI2>\
<Guild Island 3/@GI3>\
<Guild Island 4/@GI4>\
<Guild Island 5/@GI5>\
[@GI1]
#CALL [Guild\GuildArea1.txt] @GuildEnterMain

[@GI2]
#CALL [Guild\GuildArea2.txt] @GuildEnterMain

[@GI3]
#CALL [Guild\GuildArea3.txt] @GuildEnterMain

[@GI4]
#CALL [Guild\GuildArea4.txt] @GuildEnterMain

[@GI5]
#CALL [Guild\GuildArea5.txt] @GuildEnterMain

---------- Post Merged on 12-01-2013 at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-01-2013 at 09:06 PM ----------

i have made the folder " Guild"
made the txt for GuildArea1.txt

[@GI1]
#CALL [Guild\GuildArea1.txt] @GuildEnterMain

now where is the info needed to go into this section.....i been thru all the files for this system and cant seem to find anything...

anyone have this please?

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Sorry for the lack of replies guys, I haven't been working on mir for years now, although just recently started working on mir again. I think the problem most of you are having is the setting for the gold/points, as your using int? It should be NCHAR if I remember rightly, as this allows for a larger number to be used. I'll dig out the old scripts though, have a look through and test them as soon as I have a test server up again. It may be a while but as soon as I have the issues figured out I'll release an actual Game3G database along with the files with the correct set up for this on lol.