Remedi M2 (Custom) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Im being told this is your 3rd or 4th server mate? I dont mind if it is. just would like to know why your hiding who you are or are you some one completely different? i think your player base would increase alot more if people knew the simple things instead of wondering if its going to be up for 1 or 2 weeks. ill be playing my self as there is no mir 2`s out. Also mir 3 well i will never understand why people play mir 3. maybe for the pve side who knows.

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
He's hiding who he is (Xiaoxin/Return) because he's banned from Advertising on here.

Xiaoxin used account details gained from his previous server to login into accounts on other servers and take their stuff.
Claimed it was "his friend" who came over to his house and took the details.

Was later proven they were the same person.

This user matches those details exactly.

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017
The AutoPatcher issue has been resolved and will be ready in a few hours.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Baffles me why people would put anything into a server ran by someone like him 😂 money or time

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
Ok thanks...need to wait 2 more hours :P !
edit: people with windows10 who get black screen when trying to log in ...add CrystalDirectXDlls into your client folder!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
if hes been banned already and has history of trying to hack using his account DB why the **** are we allowing this nonce to come back under a different name?

what the **** is the point in banning him from advertising only to let him use a different account get rid of the **** already

Reactions: Belle and StormHero

manbearpig95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2013
anyone fancy grouping up when live cant be assed to solo drop me a pm /ManBearPig

Status
Not open for further replies.