Remedi M2 (Custom) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
if hes been banned already and has history of trying to hack using his account DB why the **** are we allowing this nonce to come back under a different name?

what the **** is the point in banning him from advertising only to let him use a different account get rid of the **** already

must just be good ol gossip, i bet people have been banned for less. surely if it was the guy his account would be flagged?

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
how comes im banned from your discord already lol? and i dont think ive ever typed anything lol

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
must just be good ol gossip, i bet people have been banned for less. surely if it was the guy his account would be flagged?
the post its self is flagged so they know its the same guy

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
The post is flagged, however it was mentioned he wouldn't be allowed to advertise on LOMCN. He's been allowed to advertise, not sure why.

Also the launch completely put me off, Sin didn't have a starting weapon and treasure chests spawned dropping lots of items and given good exp, making the questing part of the server pointless.

I'll stop playing these cash cow servers and wait for something better.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
ingame npc scripts say welcome to 4heroes n stuff too xD

• Haha
Reactions: 3gena

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers been up 3 hours and 2 crashes already :(
and have now just lagged out and cant log bk in lol

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
if hes been banned already and has history of trying to hack using his account DB why the **** are we allowing this nonce to come back under a different name?

what the **** is the point in banning him from advertising only to let him use a different account get rid of the **** already

Ha...I would drop this argument before you want to blow your brains out, they won't do anything other than stick that pathetic "Avoid" tag on the server ad.

Reactions: StormHero

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
if you like the server crashing every hour and being disconnected then this servers for you !!!! 10387384_995014920522576_990299469776558000_n.jpg
seems to crash every 25 mins lmao !!!
wondering now if the servers been held on a nintendo gameboy !!!
THIS IS ONE OF THEM SERVERS THATS WORTH GIVING A MISS !!!!

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
" Seem's to crash every 25 minutes, it's crashed roughly 6 times in 5 hours." Yea that Math don't add up.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
If you try this server, mir must be like crack to you. Doesnt take a genius to figure out it'll be a joke from the word go. Just delete the rats account. Butcher his advert n tell him jog the **** on. He brings nothing to the community besides putting people off using LOMCN.

Status
Not open for further replies.