Heroes Renegade V278

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Renegade V278

Download

Join Discord

Server is online as a fun dickaround server/something to do server. I've had quite a few people
asking me to put it back online so here we are.

There wont be any GM's as I will be playing along with you (I've never actually played outside of play testing)

Event NPC at bottom of SZ will give u some Pets, a free rebirth, and an exp buff.

Max level is 250 and there is loads of content available atm,
there wont be any new content added after that so please don't ask, this server is simply
something to play while all of the big name Crystal servers are being made.

Can I get a reward for bringing back heroes files too? ;)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Renegade V278

Download

Join Discord

Server is online as a fun dickaround server/something to do server. I've had quite a few people

There wont be any GM's as I will be playing along with you (I've never actually played outside of play testing)

Event NPC at bottom of SZ will give u some Pets, a free rebirth, and an exp buff.

there wont be any new content added after that so please don't ask, this server is simply

No reward sorry, theres a reason them files aint used anymore xD you can bypass the kick messages so easy on there and cheat like insane. Todd white used to have ap retty cool kickback system for them though if you ran over a certain speed.

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt
Renegade V278

Download

Join Discord

Good Luck

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Xmas has arrived at Renegade!

This year will be just like 2015. Your typical Xmas event consists of XmasTrees, and Reindeers roaming Bichon Province. Collect Xmas presents for the chance to gain Xmas items and even a rare chance for a XmasKey to enter Santa's Grotto! Be warned though as this isn't your average snowy palace. Santa's grotto is a dangerous dungeon 500 miles below Bichon (Will you survive??)

The Sleigh will be landing on Renegade on 20th December

Reactions: a3dam

Addicted

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013

This year will be just like 2015. Your typical Xmas event consists of XmasTrees, and Reindeers roaming Bichon Province. Collect Xmas presents for the chance to gain Xmas items and even a rare chance for a XmasKey to enter Santa's Grotto! Be warned though as this isn't your average snowy palace. Santa's grotto is a dangerous dungeon 500 miles below Bichon (Will you survive??)

Yessss

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

Says replies are disabled yet i saw people commenting. Just wanted to know the user count

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Thread closed - Server offline (Pinged IP with no response to be sure)

@Valhalla - Let me know if server comes back online and ill reopen

Status
Not open for further replies.