Request: Treasure Chest NPC

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
just wondering if some1 can find a treasure chest model and replace a not commonly used NPC with it in the NPC.wil (or w/e), would help me out a lot ^^; just decided to start work on my server again =P

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
client would take too long for me to d/l since i'm on 56k atm >.<
if u/any1 else would check it would save a lot of time, thanks in advance ^^;

sparkeh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
I'm good at doing npc's, but tbh I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you actually want

Try explaining the point "treasure chest model"

Also why would you replace a not commonly used npc? Why not just create a new one? lol

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
what i want is an NPC with the appearance of a treasure chest, not an npc script, i can do those myself and have already planned a script, i just need an NPC.wil/wix with 1 of the uncommon NPCs (like the red lady thing person...whatever...) replaced with a treasure chest model. also for creating new NPCs, so far i've seen that u can only replace mobs and such things so i would believe it's the same for NPCs

sparkeh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
Just rebuild npc.wil with the relevant images stuck on the end, use the "chest" from the stateitem.wil or draw your own?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
There is a mon file for the treasurechest as it is in most TBL_MONSTER ... maybe try finding that mon file and export the images from there and then import them to the end ..easy