Resurgence [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

lorand

LOMCN Member
Jul 22, 2006
why when iclick client.exe its redownloading from 0? .. over 9 gb .. when I have the full client ...

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Its hapoens due to time stamp. If autopatcher dont match full download time frame it will redownload

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Took me about 4 hours to get 39(?) on a warrior just following a few quests. People 60+ on less than a week old server.

Too fast for me.

Once you get to 40 it slows down

That said.

This is not a boom and bust server with lots of high exp and nothing much changing from normal files - lots has changed. Even at lvl 50 I am still hunting for some lvl 38 skill books and items. anyone on here can get a good drop. The game unfolds at a great pace. pay no attention to the character lvls - doesnt mean anythingn until you havce experienced the context of the hunt areas. Even at lvl 50 I have not explored well over half the dungeons.and they keep updating content.

The hunting areas and progression are not only only well thought out but they are engaging with lots of new mobs.

A lot. and I mean a lot of thought has gone into this server. I think it is better then Valk and Chronicles, people on mir 3 would love this server also. To me it feels like a cross between 2 and 3. There are lots of new items, new skills, crafting. The maps have been moved around, new mobs in starting areas - everything about it is great. Lots and lots of engaging stuff.

Best server I have played in years.

This server deserves more player count. If you start out give me a pm, I will help you out and sort some gear and also give you a little boost if you need it.

But trust anyone can start this server now and will not be too far behind.

PM Starbuck and see you in game!

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
I'm glad your enjoying the server Tridan, thanks for the review! I really couldn't have said it better my self, as tridan said a lot of the level 60 players don't have their spells etc, there is also gear up to level 80 and from 60 onward levelling becomes a challenge.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
No point playing this, 1 update just my happened and killed the server, now it’s P2W and also the gms attitude stinks towards us when we’re only trying to help them out, they also banned me from disc for nothing lol, great attitude guys :) people can vouch for it aswell not just me ;)

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
WummyGM, you and your guild members were banned for calling both GMs retarded leaving sarcastic comments telling us to shut up because were dumb ****s, need i say more? i asked for suggestions and everything was just an insult or sarcastic comment or just plain rude, i none stop fixed all your complains for 3 days. all i ask is a little respect.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
I didn’t call you guys it’s retarted once lmao, but you guy called US retarted then delete the comment 😂
Post automatically merged:

When did we tell you to shut up? 😂😂

COmplaints for 3 days? I haven’t been complaining at all lmfao, you guys take things too seriously lol, your actin like a child

I only complained about ROF that’s it soooo no point lying 😂

were only trying to keep your server alive, now you guys banned us Fromm disc and from server for just trying to get our point across, I may called you guys dumb cause you guys take things to the next point lol and get too offensive, 30m for skill and a £10. Which they meant to "RARE" no one hasn't 30m, if they're rare why put it in gs, mayaswell just of added in drop pots and bigger exp pots and stuff like telerings, stones, etc whatever, not skills if there mean to be RARE that what kills the game,

Unbanned me from disc lol

Can I get unbanned then? As everyone else is still in there lol

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
servers not half bad shame the GMs are the typical “ if you don’t like it don’t play “

You’d think people realise the secret to running a semi decent server is to keep the users happy , not try to line your pockets or be so stubborn in your ways that you refuse to acknowledge you’ve done something stupid.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
any server with syntax on will lean towards p2w as he donates big bucks lol.

is this server worth a play whilst i have nothing else to play ?

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
any server with syntax on will lean towards p2w as he donates big bucks lol.

is this server worth a play whilst i have nothing else to play ?

Well seeing as the server is probably getting a wipe on the weekend i wouldnt bother currently.
Join the discord to find out properly seems the gms dont post about it on here