Resurgence [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
Hi!
I download client and first time after I extract it I get message Wrong game version!Please update it!
I put the autopatcher on my client filles and I get message: Could not get patch information!
any1 can help me pls? Mir2Config file is wrong?
I think is something wrong with resolution because I have other 2 clients installed on my laptop and working fine, I reinstaled client and and I get same error> Could not get patch information! if I ignore and press Launch I get black screen!

Last edited:

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
I downloaded the client and extracted it .. and replaced the client.exe , why would it download around7-9 GB ?? and so slow speed 250 KB/s .. ?

Reactions: evilzach

berdy

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2015
server down for 2 hours now .. any valid dicord pls ?

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
is server down?...…...been trying all morning to no prevail...….any info would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
getting to be a joke...…..is the GM/host incapable of responding?
wouldn't mind if summit is wrong but would be appreciated to be told something
Post automatically merged:

hmmmmm…….. gm is very hostile when askd for, only response ingame was when he shouted reboot. and said only contact him on discord, wich some ppl don't want or have. chat banns people who offer other suggestions......very well managed by a self centred little s**t

Last edited:

BigBadBarry

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 30, 2019
Earth
Server's off and on like Brexit.
Post automatically merged:

Must of closed down due to lack of people playing it.
Server has been offline for the last few days, no word from the GM as always.

Last edited: