Returning Mir player.

zulu

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 16, 2005
It's been a long time since I've played Mir, it was a big part of my life back when i played on the official servers As well as a bunch of private servers i assume are all long gone by now.
I was looking to get back into playing but i have no clue where i should start, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Welcome back.

Check our Valkyrie - Probably the only Mir2 server worth playing at the moment.

If you like mir3... Zircon.

Reactions: zulu

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Just check the advertisement sections and see what takes your fancy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: XaioXin

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
It's been a long time since I've played Mir, it was a big part of my life back when i played on the official servers As well as a bunch of private servers i assume are all long gone by now.
I was looking to get back into playing but i have no clue where i should start, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Not sure how to direct you to a thread I did recently so il just copy paste..

As title recruiting for new PvE style guild approach to Valk with friendly advice to all newcomers. No LvL requirement. Casuals welcome.

PM /Hercules or /Maccasheals (Governors) for invite.

On joining you will receive the title “Citizen” where you will then be apart of NewWorldOrder.

In time you will gain the respect of guild “Govenors” and move up to a more trusted position “Councillor” and in turn gain responsibility.

This guild will pride itself on loyalty and will banish anyone found to be un trustworthy. Obviously this can only happen sometimes after the crime is committed, this is unavoidable.

Look forward to seeing you ingame.
Post automatically merged:

Server - Valkyrie

Reactions: zulu

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Not sure how to direct you to a thread I did recently so il just copy paste..

As title recruiting for new PvE style guild approach to Valk with friendly advice to all newcomers. No LvL requirement. Casuals welcome.

PM /Hercules or /Maccasheals (Governors) for invite.

On joining you will receive the title “Citizen” where you will then be apart of NewWorldOrder.

In time you will gain the respect of guild “Govenors” and move up to a more trusted position “Councillor” and in turn gain responsibility.

This guild will pride itself on loyalty and will banish anyone found to be un trustworthy. Obviously this can only happen sometimes after the crime is committed, this is unavoidable.

Look forward to seeing you ingame.
Post automatically merged:

Server - Valkyrie
just link it ya nub

this one?

• Haha
Reactions: Hercules

zulu

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 16, 2005
Thanks for all the replies, i was going to try Valkyrie but i thought it was down as the server list isn't showing a player count.
i also can't find a download link, the 2 in the main thread appear to be broken.