Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
Thanks Sky , but is server offline or something i cant get past login gate

Edit sorry seems there was something with my Server file !

Last edited:

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
People still using that invincibility cheat? I heard you caught two of them.

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
After not playing mir since RaGEZONE 1.9 lowrate/highrate, I am incredibly happy to be playing again.
so far I've just tried out being a Wizard and a Warrior - Got the wiz to 19 and the warrior to 18.
So far I can only say I fully understand why there are a lot of warriors on the server - It's a lot easier. My warrior is hitting just as much as my wizards thunderbolt with every attack. That is a serious imbalance. Considering as a warrior you can easily take on multiple mobs and not lose much health, whereas with a wizard you are constantly having to drink mana potions and take mobs 1 at a time from range. From what I can remember from the old days, wizards are poor in this server. That's only as of level 1-19, it may not be representative of the higher levels. But still, I'm not going to be playing a wizard. I will be playing a Taoist today to see how powerful they are, then I'll make my decision of which one I am going to play.
Just in case you see me around (Which is very doubtful, as I swear to god I can never find anyone in this server apart from the odd couple at the bw sz haha), my names are:
Pembertron (Wizard)
Auron (Warrior)
Alex (Taoist)

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
After not playing mir since RaGEZONE 1.9 lowrate/highrate, I am incredibly happy to be playing again.
so far I've just tried out being a Wizard and a Warrior - Got the wiz to 19 and the warrior to 18.
So far I can only say I fully understand why there are a lot of warriors on the server - It's a lot easier. My warrior is hitting just as much as my wizards thunderbolt with every attack. That is a serious imbalance. Considering as a warrior you can easily take on multiple mobs and not lose much health, whereas with a wizard you are constantly having to drink mana potions and take mobs 1 at a time from range. From what I can remember from the old days, wizards are poor in this server. That's only as of level 1-19, it may not be representative of the higher levels. But still, I'm not going to be playing a wizard. I will be playing a Taoist today to see how powerful they are, then I'll make my decision of which one I am going to play.
Just in case you see me around (Which is very doubtful, as I swear to god I can never find anyone in this server apart from the odd couple at the bw sz haha), my names are:
Pembertron (Wizard)
Auron (Warrior)
Alex (Taoist)

Once you get aoe spells you should level much faster than warriors.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Not so true. i'm level 38 and still find it hard to solo most places becuase of the long range mobs and one's that walk faster than others.

PT - 1 gaurd will destroy you.
PSC - again long range mobs ruin everything.
ZT - archers, plus mobs dont walk in fire on higher floors.
BDD - can solo 1 mob at time but not worth doing so for the pots and 8k exp.

only decent way to level is in groups.

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
server isdown or i just cant get on >.< keeps saying connection closed

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The server is peaking at around 130 users now, there had been around 140 at peak times for the past few days.

It's not too late to join, you can easily catch up with the high levels (Around 42 is the highest) and no one has amazing kit yet. No DSS, SOWG, HeavenArm, Paras, Pros have dropped yet.

Boomshroom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2011
Ive downloaded server client twice now(windows 7 ultimate) and both times the exe is not found after finished :( none of my FW/AV etc have blocked or quarantined it at all >.< so im baffled on why its happening? and search doesnt find it either.

any help please?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Nemo is Omen backwards.

Servers great with a decent server count (40+ people at 4am last night lol)! Good work fellas :)

P.S - Anyone getting the 10k error on winXP, try turning down your Audio Hardware Acceleration. Worked for me, Also got a few people i know having problems playing with FB open.

Last edited:

Boomshroom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2011
Only thing I can think, is your AV is definatley deleting it. Try turning off your AV, and then install it?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

http://www.mediafire.com/?91v1emt6ui90gs8

That has the .ini files and exe file.

Tryed that and still after downloading client.msi from 1st post it just vanishes :( so any chance this servers got a autopatcher at all?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not yet, we're working on that.

But you need to sort your Anti Virus out, that's definatley deleting it if the .exe just keeps dissapearing.

Boomshroom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2011
having no luck what so ever atm lol solution for .msi install was to rename it as a rar file too download :) but then got the AV deleted exe etc solved by uninstalling it :) but now the exe itself will not load not even in any combatability modes >.< lol