Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Aidon_Lee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
Ive never hacked anything. I havnt played mir. Ive only come back to private servers after i heard news of gamepot shuting mir 2 down. Heard of a reignite of the old euro and wanted a piece of it.

Wrong dean mate. haha

Aidon_Lee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
As I said, your antivirus is identifying it as a virus.... Disable it temporally or make an exception in your AV rules.

If you only make an exception a one off, it could end up kicking you off mir and deleting it at any given point.
Best to just disable it whilst your using mir.

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
I dont have any firewalls all turned off.

I tried to add it just to be sure.

Apparently i dont have the permission. Although im admin and running in administrator.

Still not working.

Last edited:

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Just started playing this, may i ask when you intend to switch to the newer files?

/Ilsta

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Just started playing this, may i ask when you intend to switch to the newer files?

/Ilsta

In all honesty, I cannot see them going to the knew files unless they get help from someone who knows what they are doing. Currently the person who was given the task, is unable to do it and he has asked a work college to help them because it exceeds his SQL knowledge.. From my perspective it has very little to do with SQL...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Playing as /Ragnar

If anyone has a spare account, PM.

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Dont waste your time on it its just a kickabout server now.