Welcome to the Mental Health Help & Support sectionComments
- All comments will go through staff approval system to prevent rule breaks.
- Comments that are yet to be approved still must comply with the rules stated in this post and therefore can warrant infractions and or bans.
Comments that break rules:
1: Troll comments.
2: Hate speech.
3: Political comments.
5: Posts containing personal insults, attacks, innuendo, attempts at provocation or flaming.
6: Sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, transphobic, or disablist posts.
7: Posts containing offensive or harmful material, including explicit descriptions of self-harm methods, pro-anorexia posts, and mention of specific suicide methods.
8: Posts mentioning the names of specific services you use or have used and real names of individuals working in them where your or another person’s privacy may be at risk.
9: Opinions that are portrayed as facts. (Provide proof of facts)
Side rule: Abusing the reaction system will also count as a rule break. (Reactions can be removed)
- Be polite: Don’t post or private message anything which could be considered offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Remain thoughtful: Don’t post in threads or comment anything which could harm other members or the people who visit our forum.
- Be courteous towards each other: Please keep it friendly, don’t harass or trouble anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Protect your and other people’s privacy: Don’t forget this is a public forum. Search engines index these discussions. It is important that you don’t expose your identity or the identity of others. Please follow safe internet practices.
- Respect our forum and the people who run it: Please follow these guidelines and the instructions given by the team running the forum.
- Please be reasonable to the team running the forum: Our forum staff team work very hard to keep the forum welcoming, friendly, safe and spam-free. Please do not place undue demands on them.
“In a world where you can be anything, be kind”