Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mapadale

Look who is speaking one who got a big kick on his arse from Cheeky & Turbo when they banned you from xtreme server team .....
Are you actually that pathetic that you have to bring in something you know nothing about, I was never part of the xtreme server team and never would be. I was a member of staff on the forum and nothing else and I caused Andy and Sam **** after the crap they gave me and so called other friends.

There is so much you know SWFA about with regards to xtreme, so unless you know I would suggest that mouth of yours is kept shut on the matter, as it's going to lead you into hot water.

But it looks like I hit a sore point for you to try and come out with the crap you know nothing about.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
LOL who cant stop playing Mir Ugly brown hair ..... Mir is you life you cant live without it.

When a new server will come you will hope on & play it so stop saying that u dont play Mir any more you retard !

lol QU33N (what a name for a boy on the internet may i say) there is a few new servers out there and i havent seen myself log on one yet? mir is boring and does nothing for me anymore.. one thing i can say tho is ima hell of alot better than you at it and every time a new server comes up and u act all big saying ur ganna own me and **** but i never fail to be top and make you rt/tt every time you see me so what else have i got to prove to you low life scum? and from that reply that is quoted in this post makes you look like a complete retard.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok guys this is getting seriously out of hand now so can you please give it a rest.

On topic, the server won't be up until tomorrow night at least. Have about 17 hours left before the upload of the client is complete. In the meantime I'll get as much work as I can done to get the server ready for tomorrow night.