Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
sorry i wasnt ignoring you was feeding my 2 month old son, but hey nvm lol maybe im too suspicious of people at times

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Its a good server but the crashes are annoying, I think ill say gl, and try mir 3 official.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
well its still early days, should have crashes sorted soon but what can i say if people can't wait around.

oh my, take your attitude and dump it, I wished you luck..wont bother next time...what an idiot you are.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
oh my, take your attitude and dump it, I wished you luck..wont bother next time...what an idiot you are.
was just remindin u its early days, and beta, so will be problems, problems i might add i fix as fast as possible. but nvm server is sorted now.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
yeah would of been nice of you to let us know you were completely wiping the account db or was it just mine? and now the char gate is down.....thought you had sorted it? guess not.

I know its beta but wiping without telling us is wrong, if you didnt wipe id like to know why only mine was deleted, I have done nothing wrong if anything ive tried to help you in global shout.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
yeah would of been nice of you to let us know you were completely wiping the account db or was it just mine? and now the char gate is down.....thought you had sorted it? guess not.

I know its beta but wiping without telling us is wrong, if you didnt wipe id like to know why only mine was deleted, I have done nothing wrong if anything ive tried to help you in global shout.

if you had checked on my forum would have seen that i had to wipe every database, even gm chars and accounts had to be redone. I'm testing some scripts on LAN atm as no-one was around when I put server back up. If people are around and wanna play I'll put it back live.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
if you had checked on my forum would have seen that i had to wipe every database, even gm chars and accounts had to be redone. I'm testing some scripts on LAN atm as no-one was around when I put server back up. If people are around and wanna play I'll put it back live.

may i ask why you had to wipe, because of them items that were still about that i informed you of? im about atm but hardly worth putting it up for just one person if your working on fixing stuff, i can easily go break some world records on grid :D

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Database was corrupted due to crashes. Need to get people to completely log before I reboot in future, guess I wish someone had told me that 1 before I made it live lol.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
never knew that would cause it to corrupt =/ is server going up soon? i have 2 hours before i need to go sleep and im bored rofl....registered on forum btw.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
yh crashed as i went to talk on console, could do with better server pc probably but not got money for it atm lol

back on

Last edited:

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
You need to trim the fat on what's running on server to only what needed, have windows task manager running to see what's taking the most juice on pc, mine was always running at 98% system idle ^^

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
if only 1 gate goes down u are beeing attacked , look on the gates for an ip that connec's/disconnect 3-8 time at one's and keep going , take a firewall and block that ip , ur gates will be fine after

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
thaks guys, seems ok now, reduced spawns and npcs and doing great now with 6 or so online :) Not bad atm I guess
Going onto dedicated line at some point today :D watch this space :D

Last edited: