Samurai MIR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
Name of Server: Samurai
Type of Server: CD 3.55
Opening Date: within 2-3 days once client is uploaded.
Exp Rate: x16
Gold: x2
Items: x2
Mobs: x1
start level : 12. starter kits given
Forums: http://www.samuraimir3.forumotion.co.uk Download links via forum.
Account Making: AMS
GM's: Razac & Crystal.

Little info:
*Rebirths.. Still undecided on this but will update before server goes live.
*Fame point and integral/game point system.
*Famepoints and/or rebirths required for higher level kit.
*Lava and GoldenPalace maps fully working, just need to place mob spawns.
*GuildSystem totally different to other servers. 6 items required for making a guild.
*Famepoints on level up after level 50.
*Master/Student system. Might be removed unsure atm.
*Marriage System.
*Key system for KR's. Keys are tradeable as set up as item drop atm.
*Universe items as well as Armour/Para/Revival/Healing/Flame rings etc in game but EXTREMELY rare.
*Quality sets including numa/adamantine in game, stats increased to make them worthwhile.
*4 Mounts. White, Red and Black horses with the Gold Armour, BattleLeopard as 4th mount in game. Level requirements tweaked to make them more of an achievment.
*PVP only allowed at Sabuk/Taosung walls as this is a server aimed at all ages. NO PK ALLOWED or even possible as disabled this ability. As such I don't think it is fair to allow PVP throughout.
*Main quest and daily quest system not in game atm.
*EXP and item Events to be implemented in the future.
*Skills upto level 10. Level, famepoint and cash requirements so wont be too easy.
*Some skills will be available to all classes, i.e Tao's can get DS at lvl 75.
*Global Shouting at lvl 25.
*Bonus Points start at level 33 and go up to level 555.
*Tao pets. Shinsoo is replaced with Demon and JinSkeleton with Samurai. Screens below. May change these soon.
*Re-Written the WeaponRefine system, I believe it is totally unique now. Testing it at the moment but If all works as it should, should now be 50% success rate dependent on various factors. If all the factors are met, will be 100% success rate with a chance to add upto +3 per refine :P

A lot of maps removed, mainly BichonCave, PrajnaCave and PhantomForestCave...

Basically we intend for this to be a fun server, where levelling isn't either too hard or too easy. Grind will pay off with kit at higher levels.
Cash will be fairly easy to come by, but don't let that fool you, things won't be cheap.

Ancient

LOMCN Member
May 8, 2007
just added this incase people wish to comment on it... im guessing ppl will has ive noticed its NON PK/PVP!!! may i wish the server good luck if thats the case

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
yeah server looks decent, needed a x16 just a shame its pk free. gm was telling me there are stil guild wars which operate in the normal areas, ( sabuk) (dmw)... so its not completly out.. think i will giv it a chance has the admins have put alot of work,time and effort in putting this up

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
*Tao pets. Shinsoo is replaced with Demon and JinSkeleton with Samurai. Screens below. May change these soon.

you omitted the screens ^^

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK

you omitted the screens ^^
yeah forgot to add but changed the skins for pets lol, trying to decide what to use atm

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
cant create an account?? launcher account system not working and no ams page??

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
character gate is down, refuses to connect....keeps asking to update loader too.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
ill try again when its backup then, gl with it....eager to try this out x16 is spot on for me.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
lol, brilliant GM's you both are, you keep rebooting the server willynilly saying your fixing things and the problems are still there, i point out various bugs e.g. one that gives infinite number of fme point so its obvious im not malicious and then ingame i tell you i know why the server kept crashing and i get banned for it lol.... great, wish you every success and hope you dont keep making the same mistakes...... wasnt a malicious player else i wouldnt have bothered looking for bugs..

not impressed

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Server owners need to avoid kneejerk reactions unless they have proof. This is me not commenting either way on the above's innocense or guilt as I wasn't there :)

I do believe however 90%+ of all bugs should be ironed out before you put a server up as the majority of bugs and possible loopholes are well known and talked about in the mir community and on LOMCN.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
the annoying thing is i keep getting emails saying that hes replied to my post on his forums or he sent me a private message, but iv been banned from the forums so i cant read... whats the point? lol iv played so many servers pretty much every1 thats been released most of them through the beta stage reporting bugs as i go along, never had any problems until now, would love either a reply to pm on here or a public comment? either way stop messaging me on your forums unless you are going to unban me else your wasting your time!

Last edited:

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
lol, brilliant GM's you both are, you keep rebooting the server willynilly saying your fixing things and the problems are still there, i point out various bugs e.g. one that gives infinite number of fme point so its obvious im not malicious and then ingame i tell you i know why the server kept crashing and i get banned for it lol.... great, wish you every success and hope you dont keep making the same mistakes...... wasnt a malicious player else i wouldnt have bothered looking for bugs..

not impressed

what bugs haven't i fixed that i said i was going to fix? and maybe if you thought about it I'm attempting to fix bugs without knowing the exact cause. Only way of finding bugs is to test the server, which is why it is in beta. Willy nilly rebooting server? thats an exageration. I give people warning when i'm doing it, if it crashes no choice but to reboot is there, and considering you were obviously doing something to crash it, would have been better you tell me what you were doing if it wasn't malicious. instead u laughed and asked "would u be mad if i crashed the server again" then crashed it, I didn;t see you once say why it was crashing.

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
what bugs haven't i fixed that i said i was going to fix? and maybe if you thought about it I'm attempting to fix bugs without knowing the exact cause. Only way of finding bugs is to test the server, which is why it is in beta. Willy nilly rebooting server? thats an exageration. I give people warning when i'm doing it, if it crashes no choice but to reboot is there, and considering you were obviously doing something to crash it, would have been better you tell me what you were doing if it wasn't malicious. instead u laughed and asked "would u be mad if i crashed the server again" then crashed it, I didn;t see you once say why it was crashing.

i said that to get your attention because you were blatently ignoring me when i was trying to help, if you check your logs i said plenty of times that i knew why it was crashing and to go via forums because it takes way too long to explain when your limited to the amount of words you can put in chat window, the fact it crashed after i said that was pure coincidence if you look you will see it wasnt actually me that caused it but whatever its sorted now lets move on.