Abandoned Sapphire Server - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Sensitive about what? Saying someone 40 and 50 levels higher than me killing me, wasting my time is sensitive? Im sorry what, you must beat 2 year old kids up irl and brag about that or something? Coming from someone who looks like he plays every single server that comes out and quits when someone kills him doesn't really bother me

On second thought you should keep playing Mir, seeing you crying 24/7 might be pretty funny

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Moved to Server discussion (@Martyn I can't actually move the thread to the Sapphire Discussion)

I believe you press the gem (Left click)
Then (Shift - Left Click the item you want to gem).

Reactions: Gilibran

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Moved to Server discussion (@Martyn I can't actually move the thread to the Sapphire Discussion)

I believe you press the gem (Left click)
Then (Shift - Left Click the item you want to gem).
You'd need to merge it, make sure both selected, then make sure the main thread is displayed.

1662131529650.png

1662131571968.png

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Called the server mental and everybody's still bumming it and got banned from discord lol.

This server is the lowest of the low.

Got nothing but respect for Jamie as a dev. Marble had a fantastic gameshop and was opposite to p2w. This server is shocking and on its last legs so he's squeezing the last bit he can out of it. It's a damn shame really as I'll never play another server from Jamie after this. Not that I've got the time to anymore anyway

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
the normal jamie goes MIA.

mostly the drop % thing i think that ****ed it up mostly making the p2w much better than others

lack of updates balance issues and many more problems was half decent on launch then died off faster than any of his other servers

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Thanks for feedback folks. Will lock and archive based on the above of multiple users confirming server is down/gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.