Seasonal Avatars/Siggys

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Some of you may have noticed my avatar/siggy changes according to the season, so far I have done 3:

1) Winter (Yes i know i've already posted this one in here before)
winter.png
winter-wide.png

2) Post Winter / Pre Spring
winterspring.png
winterspring-wide.png

3) Spring / Summer
spring.png
spring-wide.png

Just curious as to peoples opinions, and idea on what i can do for summer/autumn.

All these were done in paint

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
yeah i saw them in one of eddys posts, they are nice :D, and for summer, what about your smiley-thing sunbathing with the sun gleaming down?.
autumn, leaves, it's gotta be leaves, your smiley-thing playing in them? :P

/J34lY

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
doesn't take much, i was bored at chrismas and did the winter avatar for use on MSN, then realised it was perfect size for here, so used it here then did a sig to match, then i just adjusted them for the seasons for use here

Chrono

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 15, 2005
Nice, dataforce.

I did an idea like this once when I was known as Escluge on the Eskimo account.

I used animation aswell.

I think the idea works really well, it's not a cleché design.
I really like the way you have made them.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
I cant/dont do tuts.

I'm not really a graphics person, I just do some things when i'm bored and get an idea, then i just to it, look at it, change it untill i'm happy with it. Cant do a tut on that.

For those i just used paint and what it has.

The border is 4 rectangles.
The DF's around the edge were done by hand and copy/pasted
The hill in the snow one was done using the curved line tool, the spring one uses the same hill but green not white. (the middle one uses the same hill but with varying length lines on top of it from 0-3 pixels)
The tree was done by hand using the line tool and copy/paste as were the present and snowman that is in the avatar. the other snowman was done last year for sommat else, as were the smilie people
The dataforce was done pixel by picel using the pencil at 8 Zoom with gridlines enabled
the clouds were the circle tool and other shapes cut and pasted onto each other semi-randomly
the snow and rain were copy and pasted into random positions
the flowers are at random heights but otherwise the same shape

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Make one of me owning you in the paralympics, then me getting banned for taking illegal drugs, and i want pebble and kud in the stands, and i have to know its them, and you ahve to make everyone that in the stands, and they all have to look different. Also, if you have time, it needs a blimp with the the slogan "Atomicide.com" several spaceships, and a russian polevaulter getting hit in his quads by a 7" record of the breakfastclub soundtrack, while eating a bowl of cornflakes, but not the crap cornflakes like some cheap tesco brand, the real ones AND ILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Escluge's seasonal signatures were actually THE ****! They fkin rocked dude.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Hazuki said:
Heres my attempt lol:

haz.PNG

thats not what i asked for, youve failed, go home and start again.

Heres my attempt, it was a photograph i took and then painstaking remade in paint pixel by pixel. Everyone will say they dont beleive me buts thst becuase they are bad at graphics.

qqqwe0ks.jpg

OWNED

Last edited:

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
you love me really :P

and i dont see the atomicide.com blimp

any spaceships, or a russian polevaulter getting hit in his quads by a 7" record of the breakfastclub soundtrack, while eating a bowl of cornflakes, but not the crap cornflakes like some cheap tesco brand, the real ones

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
i didnt include them, but they erm, melded into the background somehow.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Some of these look pretty good, I've tried to make one, but it sucks.
xp7ll0.jpg
.... See, sucks.
I think it's the text that makes it suck, i'll re-do the text.

Last edited:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
It's not seasonal but it's in paint. :ppunk:

Attachments

• clicheee.JPG
    clicheee.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 28