Selling OP lvl 175 warr P69

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
S> lvl 175 warr great kit on p69
Bonus: lvl 155 wiz in same account with all skills..

Cap is 180:
Most people are around 171- 174...

pm if you want to buy

• Haha
Reactions: Amrod

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
£3!? way to much back at £1 bid even then probs will never even attempt to download. i mean its had 5 users for the last 7 year odd not sure who you wanting to fight ? xD

Reactions: M.3

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
I sold the account your all too late, btw it got sold for £105.00 - the user count there is like 20 every day ;)
tysm for offering bids though lol

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
I appreciate that this is an old post but please be aware that trading of characters is forbidden and we will always return them to their original owners
Hey sorry, i was a bit stubborn back then, totally regret selling my account now >< as i'm currently playing the server -.-

Few months later i sold my account i found myself getting back into the game LOL , started another warrior got even better kit and made a decent level, but now its even more dryer than before whats even worse is bug reports are being ignored , and pretty much nothing is getting changed (<<< i may be wrong there about bug reports being ignored as i did hear you was extremely busy with adding new spells on a different server).

I'm a great fan of your server , i can supply you with possible new maps and new bosses for project 69 if you wish, drop me a pm

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Hey sorry, i was a bit stubborn back then, totally regret selling my account now >< as i'm currently playing the server -.-

Few months later i sold my account i found myself getting back into the game LOL , started another warrior got even better kit and made a decent level, but now its even more dryer than before whats even worse is bug reports are being ignored , and pretty much nothing is getting changed (<<< i may be wrong there about bug reports being ignored as i did hear you was extremely busy with adding new spells on a different server).

I'm a great fan of your server , i can supply you with possible new maps and new bosses for project 69 if you wish, drop me a pm
how come lol