Sephiroth Image

smoochy boys on tour

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Got bored and decided to play around, This is the out come. Views?

spthae8.png

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
thats pretty good i lyk it tbf good job m8

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
nice but dont realy look right with Sephiroth in siggy as it should be a dark evil maybe flames coming from behind him would look better remake tbh make it more dark and evil :)

over all tho gd job

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
It don't look evil enough, remove the blur effect because the image of sephiroth inverted kinda thing looks cool, perhaps use the flames from the original ff7, like from a Wall paper or from a differant image of flames.

Just make sure they fit!

but its still 50/50 for me.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Looks crap sorry mate its okay but not top standards.

8/10

How did he manage an 8/10 if its crap? Learn to be a critic you tube.

It isn't brilliant but as far as I know this is one of your first tries, which makes it quite good, especially working on a larger canvas. You've used too many different colours and it contrasts too much. The text is bad and stands out too much and theres too many images; too much to look at.

You've got to have a focus point or any design will be boring.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
How did he manage an 8/10 if its crap? Learn to be a critic you tube.

It isn't brilliant but as far as I know this is one of your first tries, which makes it quite good, especially working on a larger canvas. You've used too many different colours and it contrasts too much. The text is bad and stands out too much and theres too many images; too much to look at.

You've got to have a focus point or any design will be boring.

Shut up you dick.... learn how to gfx

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
It all looks good.. The name sephiroth dose not look right, it stands out from the rest off the image. I like the blur tho, It looks like Jenova Soul coming out :P.

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
The grey and brown don't work, not sure if the invert on him is doing anything for the piece at all, i'd make it more brown if i were you.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Shut up you dick.... learn how to gfx

His opinion was right, so therefore you've just proven yourself the bigger d*ck, the statement he quoted was retarded lol

Looks crap so he gets 8/10 in all due fairness if something looks crap its 4/10 maybe even lower, so therefore you shut up, due to it seems you don't know gfx yourself.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Learn how to do the photoshops.

Lol, you talk bollocks mate

Looks crap sorry mate its okay but not top standards.

8/10

Its not great, but considering its your first attempt i think you've done alright, stick at it.

4/10