Server 23 Valley Guild is Looking For High Power People

Join Discord

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
Hello, as the title. If interested and you can do the jump, pls leave name/lvl/power and we can work this out.
The guild is Spanish/English mostly and part of an alliance (non toxic server).

Thanks.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
what is the salary per week ? (how much dark steel are you paying members ) inbox me private i may come and join .

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
LOMCN clan on EU11 (Jamie clan) have merged with EU24 clan (Bens clan). We have a LOMCN Spanish community (SpanishPowa, Tira, Own etc) and a English speaking clan working alongside each other and achieving the same goals.

Few noticeable members is Ben and Jamie. We should merge all LOMCN clans onto one server

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
Hello Fleshwerk, what lvl/power are you in Mir4?
Just started but I'll likely nft soon 🐳
Post automatically merged:

LOMCN clan on EU11 (Jamie clan) have merged with EU24 clan (Bens clan). We have a LOMCN Spanish community (SpanishPowa, Tira, Own etc) and a English speaking clan working alongside each other and achieving the same goals.

Few noticeable members is Ben and Jamie. We should merge all LOMCN clans onto one server
Good stuff! I'm up for anything tbh I'm just playing alone

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Reactions: Lelouch

Lelouch

LOMCN Member
Jun 20, 2018
Yes, for any LOMCN members. Please apply and send a generic message about you being from LOMCN

Currently, we have moved onto EU43 server and got invaded by the strongest clan on Europe. We discovered the four strongest clans on Europe formed a treaty to capture all other remaining servers and divide it amongst themselves in preparation against the Chinese invasion. Capturing a server means you gain additional resources to progress further. If any server is attacked by the Chinese, all servers must rush to its aid and remove the Chinese clan from the Europe custer.

Unfortunately, the clan who invaded us, does not make deals with any English players, therefore peace talks broke down and we waged a war against them killing them nonstop including in the middle of the night. We have been halted their progress as they are unable to afk level now. This forced them to send half of their remaining forces back to their original server and leave a small force on our server.

In the meanwhile, we have negotiated and secured an agreement with another Russian clan who is part of the four alliance pact. With our new powerful Russian ally We will be invading other servers and capturing their resources and recruiting strong players until the Chinese invades.

The game is being extremely fun. For those who are not part of this pact, it means your server will eventually be attacked by one of the four strongest clan.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I just created a character on this server :P First time playing this game, is the Lancer decent?

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Yes, lancers are good but their bad early on.

Archers are the most op class right now

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm like level 60 wizz with 62k power level stopped when Apoc started, will be back when Apoc dies, will have some catch up todo, what server is most LOMCN members currently on?

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Currently, we are in EU21

Once we have secured this server, we will move our forces to the next server.

It’s important to note, you can buy an account via their official website. All accounts can be NFT (requirements: level 60, 100k ps)

It’s too late to catch up if your starting from level 1 but it’s probably worth buying an account and trying the game out. Worst case you can sell the account if you don’t like the game

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yes, for any LOMCN members. Please apply and send a generic message about you being from LOMCN

Currently, we have moved onto EU43 server and got invaded by the strongest clan on Europe. We discovered the four strongest clans on Europe formed a treaty to capture all other remaining servers and divide it amongst themselves in preparation against the Chinese invasion. Capturing a server means you gain additional resources to progress further. If any server is attacked by the Chinese, all servers must rush to its aid and remove the Chinese clan from the Europe custer.

Unfortunately, the clan who invaded us, does not make deals with any English players, therefore peace talks broke down and we waged a war against them killing them nonstop including in the middle of the night. We have been halted their progress as they are unable to afk level now. This forced them to send half of their remaining forces back to their original server and leave a small force on our server.

In the meanwhile, we have negotiated and secured an agreement with another Russian clan who is part of the four alliance pact. With our new powerful Russian ally We will be invading other servers and capturing their resources and recruiting strong players until the Chinese invades.

The game is being extremely fun. For those who are not part of this pact, it means your server will eventually be attacked by one of the four strongest clan.

Damn I enjoyed this short story.

Currently, we are in EU21

Once we have secured this server, we will move our forces to the next server.

It’s important to note, you can buy an account via their official website. All accounts can be NFT (requirements: level 60, 100k ps)

It’s too late to catch up if your starting from level 1 but it’s probably worth buying an account and trying the game out. Worst case you can sell the account if you don’t like the game

smh

Reactions: Martyn

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
You can get an character for $300 but it’s not compulsory. You can make a new character too, but it would be hard to catch up

Worst case you don’t like the game and end up selling the account again lol

Before purchasing an account I would strongly recommend you to play the game. Understand how it works (until level 50, it’s pretty much brain dead)

I skipped out a lot in that story! At how
The Russians were monitoring us for over a week and had a spreadsheet of all our progress, with bar charts and stuff! The fact the old king of the server went around to each server trying to amass a force to attack us so he can reclaim his kingdom and how others saw us when we entered the server. The old king was a dictator, thus we were given levelled clans upon entry

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Killed a mining bot to get some dark steel ore for the quest, guy comes back and attacks me on another character, killed him now have -5000 points, go out to kill mobs near my level (5000 of them) get to around 50 mobs before being PK'd, then internal injury stacks making it harder. So harsh!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
pk purple named people gets bad points away way faster than mobs, just go attack bad players only then go DS 1f mining spots.

Reactions: CraiG^