Server Advertisments

smoochy boys on tour

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Ok ive been looking at Advertisments in Mir2 and its quite appauling how many threads are there with server syaing "Online" when its not.

I will be doing Server Checks quite often on servers now to check they are up. I will give a server 48 hours warning to state why the server is down and then depending on the situation, more time may be allowed.

If you know of a server with this 48 hour warning and why it is down, then please post in the thread. Maybe it was just a change of IP and they have forgotten to update, or they might be having problems, if you know, please post.

Things to include in a Server Advertisment

Server Name
Server Ip
Gms + Host (And possibly the Specs)
Info on server (EXP Rate, Start Level, New Stuff added and wht server contains)
A Forum - Should have one for each server to help members.
Patches - A Direct Link to a page for Downloads such as .EXEs and Patches.

Also if you have downtime even if it is for something like 1 hour, please post on LOMCN and once problem is solved, delete the message. This way Anyone looking at it will realise and People who Server Check it will know why it is offline.

Failture to Tell Mod/Admin or post reasons for downtime and do not reply after 48 hours, their thread will be deleted.

Shinoda's Mir2 Server Advertisment Rules
Please take a note of the rules aswell.

Also: Test Servers will be allowed to be posted in Mir2 Server ads, but once test is over, Thread must be requested to be deleted, and amd once it has been deleted, a new thread will be allowed.

EDIT: Servers online will have to put up their advertisment pushed down the list for next couple of days im afraid. Its the only way to get rid of offline servers. Sorry for the Inconveiniece.

So far 6 server ads deleted due to inactive.

Ty
/Lionheart

Killer2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
sounds gd m8 - hopefully solve all this damn server down problems, and maby il find a server i can sit on and enjoy for awile.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
^G0trex said:
god damm n00bs ><
And you also bumped it by posting inrelevant information.
And so did i telling you so :P.

And to get it back on topic before it gets locked:

I feel the template for server advertisements advised by wittin would be much better than this but this was thought of ages ago.