Server advice

smoochy boys on tour

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Hello all, I havent played lom2 for quite a while now. Could anyone be so kind enough to recommend a server thats close as possible to a low rate server without too much custom content so I can get back into it again?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey welcome back to the party Pzia!

To get you started rather than recommend X server what I do is you will see an option at top of the page for MirTracks.

Will give you the listing of all mir 2 and mir 3 servers including when they launched and how popular they are.

Can then use that to narrow down your selctional and then pop up over to the server ad section on the forums to see which advert catch's your eye the most.

Also worth a while looking at the up and coming section in case one of them catch your eye too :)

Reactions: Pzia

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Hello all, I havent played lom2 for quite a while now. Could anyone be so kind enough to recommend a server thats close as possible to a low rate server without too much custom content so I can get back into it again?

Artificial would be your best bet for this I think, they kept it close to the original.

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Sorry guys having wifi issues at home, thanks for all the replies.

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
Responding to a troll's post means you care

If you dont care then you dont post

Last edited:

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
alright guys, calm down :) tried artificial not really liking it ill look at some more maybe even mir 3.

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
alright guys, calm down :) tried artificial not really liking it ill look at some more maybe even mir 3.
Hello try arcadia, check forums for levelling guides, spell guides and to find where items drop, i think u will enjoy the game its much better and easier than euro mir

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Hello try arcadia, check forums for levelling guides, spell guides and to find where items drop, i think u will enjoy the game its much better and easier than euro mir

He asked for a low rate…. Easier ? Oh really a med/high rate is easier to level then a low rate. Wow I’m stummped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
yeah whats the point in easy....i get people like high rate and stuff but it gets out of control fast, i prefer grinding away like it was originally then getting chm or bsd actually felt rewarding :)

Tried a few others which didnt even launch after installing but ill keep trying some more.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Try Odyssey. It's a low rate and most players are there now. It's been online for a couple weeks.

Reactions: Jev

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
i got it to work, my av was blocking the exe, however its so strict i had to remove it completely for it to work. adding exceptions was still blocking it ill use another provider.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg