Server Discusion

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
Heyo,
Just Wondering why you (thedayidie) change the entite mir3 Advert Style, i dislike it.
2 threads about the same. I think i didnt found a rule why? Checked mir2 section its still normal.

If its couse trash talk Rhein punish the trash, some spamer are writing useless stuff in every advert i saw.

Is it couse you havnt anything to do but Want to Show „you are here, you are working“ no offense 😊

• Haha
Reactions: ventus

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
why?

all mir2 servers had discussion thread and advert thread. let us mir3 ppls experience that too :))

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
It makes sense to do it like this, it makes it easisr for the new and current users to see updates on the server.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah it's so any updates posted by the server owner are all in one easy to access place, and any comments from players are in another.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Heyo,
Just Wondering why you (thedayidie) change the entite mir3 Advert Style, i dislike it.
2 threads about the same. I think i didnt found a rule why? Checked mir2 section its still normal.

If its couse trash talk Rhein punish the trash, some spamer are writing useless stuff in every advert i saw.

Is it couse you havnt anything to do but Want to Show „you are here, you are working“ no offense 😊

And the reason you dislike it is because...?

Atleast give us something to work with.

As far as i'm concerned it's an improvement, even if it does require more work and effort on my behalf.
Post automatically merged:

He got no job man :p He gotta do something lol

I wish this was the case, my time is very stretched at the monent.

I juggle my spare time between being at hospital, moderating this section and coding a crystal server whilst working full time.

Hence why I ask the community to bare with me.. i'm still learning the forum and taking my time to go through the years worth of threads.

Luckily the mir 3 section is not wildly activate at the moment so I can get some of these small clean up tasks out of the way.

Last edited: