Server of the Year 2021

Join Discord

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Personally, I've been playing apoc v2, the server hasn't been up long so may not warrant server of the year but the team running the server are amazing. Very quick to respond and fix issues. It's refreshing to see a server with such a high uc and dedication from the gms to match the players.

Best Server Team 2021? @DiabloVodkaShot @Xx69xX @Hany
Appreciate the support, as agreed below and above we are still yet to make our mark, and i welcome 2022.
server of the year cant really be a server that came up 1 month before the end of a whole year...

apoc 2022 very highly likely if it keeps going :)
Agreed, but hey still manage a cheeky vote from the main man Jev.

Reactions: Jev and Sanjian

Dragonsluck

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 9, 2017
Mir2 Marble - Jamie's server..

also i want to give a wave to HappyPuppy and UniTY. happy holidays~

• Carrot
Reactions: ventus

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Mir 3 sea of eden, gets my vote, even though usercount isn't as prime as it used to be. I vote eden

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Probably spent the most time this year playing Artificial before it started to slowly fade - really enjoyed it at the time.
I found that time is very lack lustre in my current work situation so I hopped on the HR bandwagon with Apoc V2 which is the first HR I've played since Mir Revenge.

Although I'm thoroughly enjoying Apoc at this stage, I have to give my vote to Artificial as they put together a great server and started out brilliantly, and purely as I've played more of it this year than any other server.

Also, no disrespect to Mir 3 but I tried it once many years ago, didn't like it.