Server Review Forum back

smoochy boys on tour

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Ok as of today there will be 2 Server Reviews to try an help ppl pick the right server(s).

Me and NeoPuma will be carrying out the task of revieing Mir2 Servers and maybe EI but not 100% on that. My nam will be Strife in game and if u see me on a server im prolly reviewing it :P

Depending on how many servers get released at a certain time, depends if we need a few morre reviews. Please Pm me if you would be up to the job of reviewing or anting you server reviewd to atract more ppl and publicity.

I would also like it if ppl would pm to say their comments on the reviews and if they helpd or what can be said to improve the review.

Ty

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
a few peeps have done this n they useually stop.

i used to do it and i asked beachy a few weeks ago if i coudl do them again cause atm only the mods can post there. =/
im still willing to do them as used to do them along time ago.

FrOzEnVipEr

nice idea, but how can reviewing a server "revieve mir2 servers"???

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Good luck with your new job m8 and hope ull do good reviews

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Cause reviews will show people which good servers out there and what they are like.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
m8 a nice layout would be something like:

Name of Server: Insanity
Owner of Server: Hellsblade
Lag?: on some occaions
Updates on maps: Yes alot of maps ave been added
Updates on Items: Yes Aload of new items are around
Update on Npc & Others: Yes new NameChange colours added also with pet tamers and others.

Own Comments: Very Nice server shame about the lag but hopefully one day that can be sorted. community is around 10 24/7 but alot are romainions :P

Rating: 7/10

well thats just my way :P and my views on insans :)

but goodluck m8

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
The reviews r ok but 1 thing i may ask how long do u stay on servers to do these reviews

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Well the way i do it is i ask a Gm sum stats about server then i stay on for a while to check it out like how nice players are and lvin areas ect. Then i write my review. Next i go back online to check it out somemore and improve review if i can.
I then leave server overnght or a couple of days and go back to check it out. Then i will leave a bit longer and check it again and so on. This checks tosee how often bugs and updates are made.

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
What if u get into server and get addicted lol (happened to me b4 on another forum) :P

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Taylor said:
What if u get into server and get addicted lol (happened to me b4 on another forum) :P

happend to me with Flare server. Well atm im findin i cba tryin to lv Loads cause i simply dotn have alot of time to do that so thats y i became reviewer.

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Shouln't say the ur name, now people are going to suck upto you when you play - giving it a false review.

Absaloute, Anonanimatiy..........hmm....yea.