Server Sig Generator

Tai

NOTORIOUS
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hi all,

You may have seen my sig which displays a server usercount and other info well now you can make your own very easily by using this web form - https://www.lomcn.org/forum/pages/siggen/

It works with all servers that we have in our database. Status is currently updated every 15 minutes.

Thanks to @Chriz for his help with this and also @paulkerr for the original siggy code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your banner could be here!

zedina

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
Hi all,

You may have seen my sig which displays a server usercount and other info well now you can make your own very easily by using this web form - https://www.lomcn.org/serverstatus/siggen.php

It works with all servers that we have in our database. Status is currently updated every 15 minutes.

Thanks to @Chriz for his help with this and also @paulkerr for the original siggy code.

Absolute beautiful. Well done!

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Thanks to Tai's genius design; this will pull the stats directly from the server status database, thus loading much quicker and reducing and load on the actual game servers. :encouragement:

Reactions: zedina

PoPcOrN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I called him a fat **** earlier. all i got back was "ok" i've been waiting 12 years to meet tai in the flesh and that's all he had for me :(

SmavidDavid

Chickens are family not food
Legendary
Aug 8, 2007
Worthing
I like it, would be awesome to get it to show player stats like LeoCrashers one did many moons ago.

zedina

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2005
Why have you ripped one of them and removed the LOMCN branding? Are you high?

@zedina please educate your minion

It has nothing to do with me,
Can you remove his signature?

However, the 100+ aint a lie 💦

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 23, 2006
Bichon Province
Why have you ripped one of them and removed the LOMCN branding? Are you high?

@zedina please educate your minion
just wanted to troll you :) zedina has nothing with me, so dont make chains like always has been done here ,
i removed it off :)
Post automatically merged:

Reactions: zedina