Server Status Listings

Join Discord

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Just a reminder that this is going into effect as of tomorrow.

Can you enlighten us on this part?
Do we have to pay 100gbp in order to cancel the subscription?

unknown.png

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time, and the service will remain in place until the end of that calendar month.

Where we can see the legal agreements for this service?

Thanks.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The same place we can see your legal rights to run a Legend of Mir server.

Is there a problem?

There is not a single problem mate, was wondering as you offering a service not a simple donation.

Paypal speaks up about a agreement between me and the LOMCN offering service, i just wanted to know all details before engaging into that subscription.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
There is not a single problem mate, was wondering as you offering a service not a simple donation.

Paypal speaks up about a agreement between me and the LOMCN offering service, i just wanted to know all details before engaging into that subscription.

Where is that small print even located? I cannot see it on the subscription link I provided.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Where is that small print even located? I cannot see it on the subscription link I provided.
unknown.png

Thats why i asked you where is the agreement for such thing.

However, for the 5gbp monthly i can finally get the reserved thread for updates i been asking for years? or that comes with another premium feature?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I just highlighted it you dumb schmuck.

1569827858906-png.21751

Yes and i was saying that its an ass covering line by Paypal, who are simply saying thank well-done its all set-up but there may be terms you've agreed to which we will be olbliged to follow if you cancel early.

The terms/agreement are you pay £5, Tai lets your u/c appear.. literally its black and white? Or am i being really thick here?