Server Status Listings

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Nobodies stopping people from displaying their user count in their signatures I don’t think..

You can even embed it in your threads/posts.

Not sure if it could be classed as a loophole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they don’t post updates still won’t see...and the ones that paid, post the most imo atm.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
If they don't post, they won't know they aint listed, so it wont harm them :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Nobodies stopping people from displaying their user count in their signatures I don’t think..

You can even embed it in your threads/posts.

Not sure if it could be classed as a loophole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not impossible to create their own user count display if they really wanted to :D

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Really? I don't recall seeing the code anywhere lol. Even easier then :D

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Zed probably all over that **** making snakey cheaty Wincha, formerly known as djdarkboyz make him a sig so he dont have to pay the 5£ to lomcn

• Wow
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Sting sever donations go to charity as far as I recall😏,

I do not trust charities!

😁And my post makes little sense.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I suppose for me when I take a step back and think about it... Server owners are getting free advertisment in the server list section from LOMCN. When you think the users that server list alone has generated towards a server would of been massive. Only right that if they want that feature that others work to provide for free that it comes as a cost. They still get free advertising of their server and if its online just not free user count advertising.

I think it shows as well those donating back to LOMCN which is nice to see out in the open also.

Reactions: Tai and XloverBoy7X

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
No good for me, my server costs me £10 a month and any donations go directly to charity...

Although... I only have 1 or 2 users anyway so not showing user count is probably beneficial lol.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
So you are part of community here but contributing to some charity is more important to you then contributing to this community? I hope you developed the mir3 files you are serving out yourself.

BTW that thumb down is mine. This forum software is mostly good but in this regard it fails miserably.

• Dislike
Reactions: idaBigA

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Some folks contribute to some local causes where they trust particular pple or are even themselves part of the charitable group, in which case and only in that case, it is OK. Still that proverb about 'shirt and coat' should always apply when it comes to any charity.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So you are part of community here but contributing to some charity is more important to you then contributing to this community? I hope you developed the mir3 files you are serving out yourself.

BTW that thumb down is mine. This forum software is mostly good but in this regard it fails miserably.
Wow chill ida is a good guy he's done his share for the mir3 community

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ardbeg