Servers?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Any servers with an Active English clan? I joined a random server and theres literally 2 clans in the whole server with a decent EU Eng Speaking clans both full and not acceping more players, all rest are full with bots instantly or are Asian / Russian only.

Willing to restart as ive only been playing a few days and hit level 40 but cant stand solo playing anymore its painful as **** lol.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Any servers with an Active English clan? I joined a random server and theres literally 2 clans in the whole server with a decent EU Eng Speaking clans both full and not acceping more players, all rest are full with bots instantly or are Asian / Russian only.

Willing to restart as ive only been playing a few days and hit level 40 but cant stand solo playing anymore its painful as **** lol.

I think people play on EU11. They have a LOMCN guild there.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I think people play on EU11. They have a LOMCN guild there.
Yeah i know i'm in their discord didn't know you couldn't swap servers when i made my char, you need like 50k power level for their guild and their full anyway, somebody in the discord said WeMade are updating next month so you can swap servers on your char. Was just wondering if there was any other active players with spaces for lower power level.

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
I'm playing on Server 23 with a decent "english" guild with european players (I think one is actually from UK lol). We are doing a decent job, I play a Lancer/Arbalist, power atm is 85k, lvl 71. If the guildies I have would quit I'd consider moving to another server with people that I know or playd with in Mir 2/3.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Apparently end of month theres an update where you will be able to change your character to different servers, hopefully then we could get a guild going here or see if EU11 could get spaces for active players here.

It's a shame theres not more English on my server, i'm on EU24 and theres no whales at all compared to all the other servers ive seen. Jamie's power level and items are better than the #1 player on my server and there quite a few above Jamie on his server.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Got bored of doing the same **** about 2 weeks ago. Got to 70k cp and cant keep up with the big boys who are 100k+ cp.

• Haha
Reactions: Martyn

FloppyQ

LOMCN Member
May 12, 2020
Just watched a video explaining DRACO and almost vomited in disgust. Can't these shysters just make a game?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Few guild members said they sold draco and were able to actually get real cash out of the game but I think they were lying to try to hype it up. Seemed like you had to run through hoops and transfer draco via multiple dodgy wallet sites that you wouldn't want to give your personal info to.

What pissed me off is helping allied guilds take territories and getting no rewards back from helping. You can only distribute draco to territory holder guild members. Allied guilds got the short hand of the stick and had to try and buy their draco rewards from the bicheon darksteel merchant (with gold!) which got sniped 90% of the time. (And who knows if they guild leaders even sold you 100% of the draco shares you were owed.)

The longer I played, the more pissed off I became lol.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Few guild members said they sold draco and were able to actually get real cash out of the game but I think they were lying to try to hype it up. Seemed like you had to run through hoops and transfer draco via multiple dodgy wallet sites that you wouldn't want to give your personal info to.

What pissed me off is helping allied guilds take territories and getting no rewards back from helping. You can only distribute draco to territory holder guild members. Allied guilds got the short hand of the stick and had to try and buy their draco rewards from the bicheon darksteel merchant (with gold!) which got sniped 90% of the time. (And who knows if they guild leaders even sold you 100% of the draco shares you were owed.)

The longer I played, the more pissed off I became lol.
it is possible to do it, but its also a pain in the arse, transfering from draco into something else then into something else to get actual usual money, wanted to play it because I enjoyed it the fact it has Draco has ruined it tbh.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I've never once touched crypto in my life but its pretty simple to get Draco out took me 2 minutes to figure it out, Draco to Wemix in the Wemix app then send wemix can be cashed out by muliples places, Wemix is actually doing quite good at the minute. Nothing dodgy about it at all.

Some dude on EU11, with 5 characters in Snake Valley 3F mining 24/7 and hes making like 200-300quid a week.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
There’s still like 30 of us on eu11.
And yeah draco ruins the game so many Fcking bots 😟

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
EU21 - 100k warrior. message me if you want to come to our clan.
Server moves are at the end of the month, servers will change a lot as people move around.

Be good to get all the people on LOMCN into the same server to dominate, we'll need a main, feeder and casual clan most likely.
You can't win a server without alliances.

ps. I also have an XDRACO Epic :D

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Yeah we want to move at the end of the month, I’m at 90k ps atm.

with sieges coming in it’s 3v3 clans wars haha defo need allys

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yeah we want to move at the end of the month, I’m at 90k ps atm.

with sieges coming in it’s 3v3 clans wars haha defo need allys
You in a clan with SG? We need to sort it out and be ready for transfers.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
You in a clan with SG? We need to sort it out and be ready for transfers.
Most of are clan are 110-80k ps
Yeah same as SG, we defo need to sort it out soon we need a kinda lvled clan to move in haha

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Most of are clan are 110-80k ps
Yeah same as SG, we defo need to sort it out soon we need a kinda lvled clan to move in haha
we've bought another clan on EU21 to make space for people that move over, we have allies with spanish atm but would rather ditch them for better uk alliance