servers?

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
After long time of not playing mir.. went round a friends house yesterday and had a little go braught back some good memorys... and as just got a new pc thought i'd get back into it.

What's best server.. most players.. etc etc?

Also.... do the followin still play?

Andy
Wond
Kani
Booth
??????

peace

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Kani ere, not really any good servers tbh so we kinda broke from mir afor abit, me and boothy anyway i kno andy still plays - think hes on legend reborn or w/e on the evolution client, wond dnt play that coz he said its **** in another thread and he probs on 1 of the newer servs and lo :P

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
After long time of not playing mir.. went round a friends house yesterday and had a little go braught back some good memorys... and as just got a new pc thought i'd get back into it.

What's best server.. most players.. etc etc?

Also.... do the followin still play?

Andy
Wond
Kani
Booth
??????

peace

isnt a best server atm no amazing ones up, fh is ok for most ppl i guess but donations played a bit part in it so... then u got bluenova/evolution/mirrebirth(just died?) evo has 30 ppl max bluenova had 20 ish

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
thats where ur completely wrong fubu - as usual

fourheroes IS the best server up, and has been for the past year. we are hitting 130 usercount, thought it was dead? .. lol

u dont even notice donations in server, and stop makin it out to be a donation based server when its clearly not. the top ppl on the server are NON-DONATERS.

New players are joinin every day, and it doesnt take long for them to be within the level range of the majority of server, with decent kit to fight back. levels and items are EASY to get early game, and infact even late game the new items are still easily obtainable without donating, the best items are in gamepoint shop which can be made every day with abit of effort

u dont play the game, u havnt in ages, u know nothing about the game, so pls DO NOT comment on something u know **** all about.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
thats where ur completely wrong fubu - as usual

fourheroes IS the best server up, and has been for the past year. we are hitting 130 usercount, thought it was dead? .. lol

u dont even notice donations in server, and stop makin it out to be a donation based server when its clearly not. the top ppl on the server are NON-DONATERS.

New players are joinin every day, and it doesnt take long for them to be within the level range of the majority of server, with decent kit to fight back. levels and items are EASY to get early game, and infact even late game the new items are still easily obtainable without donating, the best items are in gamepoint shop which can be made every day with abit of effort

u dont play the game, u havnt in ages, u know nothing about the game, so pls DO NOT comment on something u know **** all about.

fubu plays bluenova...aka euro server changed exp / stats with a telestone.. WOW.

enough said really ben , i dont play FH but as ben said it is the best server out atm.

and before anyone says ''oh shady ur up bens ass'' ive never got on with ben and barely played FH.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
fubu plays bluenova...aka euro server changed exp / stats with a telestone.. WOW.

enough said really ben , i dont play FH but as ben said it is the best server out atm.

and before anyone says ''oh shady ur up bens ass'' ive never got on with ben and barely played FH.

4 heroes might be the best server out at the moment, I'd honestly love to have a go, but I'm loathe to even download because I hate Ben so intensely. Be damned if I help his 'community' by becoming one of them.. sorry but that's a no-go.. the really funny thing is there's prob over 100 of us who all feel the same.. and the vast majority of us all have plenty of spare cash a month.. just can't possibly feel happy paying it to Ben. Sorry Ben, your posts on here, and first hand experience on euro, make me know you are not to be trusted, and quite frankly hated tbh.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Lol, just read 3 of dorfs posts, and each one has made me cringe, you're embarrassing yourself mate, just stop.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
4 heroes might be the best server out at the moment, I'd honestly love to have a go, but I'm loathe to even download because I hate Ben so intensely. Be damned if I help his 'community' by becoming one of them.. sorry but that's a no-go.. the really funny thing is there's prob over 100 of us who all feel the same.. and the vast majority of us all have plenty of spare cash a month.. just can't possibly feel happy paying it to Ben. Sorry Ben, your posts on here, and first hand experience on euro, make me know you are not to be trusted, and quite frankly hated tbh.

yer well tbh ramb i dont really want u playing my server anyway, u are what some ppl would refer to as an idiot.

and no where does it state u have to donate, most the server play the game w/o donating and enjoy it.

so ye... omg rambs not playing my server... /care

if 100 ppl felt same way as u that must be why 4heros has a usercount of 130 now

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Every thread without fail you mention your user count. If people wanted to know your user count they would log on and see. Your a propa dik lol :)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Every thread without fail you mention your user count. If people wanted to know your user count they would log on and see. Your a propa dik lol :)

Actually I'm wanting to get back into a server, without this thread I wouldn't have known the changes of FH or the usercount but now I do, result.