• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Vote Here Whether You Think Alpha Omega Should Close. Seems Nasty To Say But After Speaking To So Many People What's The Point In Playing It?

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Excuse me, who the Hell says decent servers have 20+ people, the fact of the matter is, they give your accounts away, and no matter how much they say they don't they DO!. I've spoke to people who have lost their accounts, and almost EVERYONE says it's true. So Please don't give me that Bull s**t.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
tbh i cba arguin wiv ya, jus cos u think its a crap server dusn't mean it shud be closed, it just means that u shudnt play it, which im sure alot ov the players would be happy about!

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Well go ahead then people, waste your time leveling to 50+, but don't exactly come crying on here when you loose your accounts, and btw expect abuse from the UN HELPFUL gm's. Go play it, waste your time.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Tbh this thread is total and utter spam, the poll will bear no relevance whatsoever, there may be 100 ppl say it should close, but that is not going to make me think, oh no so many ppl hate the server i better close it.
Whilst there are still people playing the server it will stay up, simple as that.

I see i still have no infornation from yourself regarding this account that was taken away from you, so i guess your just another unhappy cheater whos been banned for exactly that reason.

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Another unhappy cheater? Scan my pc and you won't find a single hack/cheat on my pc. I've never cheated on ANY game, and tbh i don't see why i should start? Btw Your GM's are rude and unhelpful, you should work on getting them to be a bit nicer.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
*Locked* i agree with Carl, since it's his server then it's his decision to either keep it open, or close it down. Since he isnt going to close it down no matter what this poll says, its worthless and all it's doing is creating spam and flames for us poor staff to deal with =(.

/Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.