[Silkroad] PlayOnGrid Phoenix 125 Cap | 13D | Professional Team

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
oQO11jv.png

kKUwg.png

REALM

We are a young team who has desires, dreams and we want to make some huge realizations and this is

why we started that project.

We want you to understand that we will give everything that's best from us , we will sacrifice

everything to make things work as good and smooth as possible.

We really enjoy doing this job, even if its hard to satisfy everyone.

BCJqW3u.png

Future plans ?

We developed a Plan for Our Future which sets the foundations for improvements across PlayOnGrid.

There are five key objectives of this Plan:

* To release more and more games . Our first game was SRO Online . But we will not stop at

SRO , more will come along the way;
* Improving our relationship with the community;
* Aligning our structures, systems and processes with our vision;
* Delivering services more efficiently.

BCJqW3u.png

Official Links

Download: Download Page
Facebook : Official Facebook Page
Forum : Play On Grid Forum

BCJqW3u.png

Phoenix Update.

Like we already promise you i come with some good news about the update .
We establish a date and that will be on : 4 August at 14:00 Pm Server Time

BCJqW3u.png

The changes that will be made on Phoenix Realm will be :

* We will change the rates . From low rates we will make mid rates like you can see on the

next image :

T7nmd.png

* We changed the level on Forgotten World in 2* , 3* and 4* in order to get better drop

(especially Egy b drop that was also increased);

MamBh.png

* We added grains on Forgotten World and Jupiter Temple;

TPAbe.jpg

* We added Devil S in Item Mall Tradable;

bHlFe.jpg

* We reduce prices on Item Mall at Advance Elixir B and on custom Titles ;

* We added new titles on Item Mall;

* We added extra pages for the pick pet like u can see on the next image:

HlH0g.jpg

* There will be some modification on trades : more profit on trades and also every week we

will reward the most active players on job activity :

Pk1bg.jpg

* We added a special Lucky Power ( which has a chanse double that the one that exist on the

server at the moment ) . You will be able to find it on Jupiter Temple and Forgotten World ;

* We will add new job suits ;

Kk7od.jpg

* In the day of update we will reset the Fortress War and we will let opened only Hotan

Fortress in order to make more activity on the server . In the future we will be able to open

again the other Fortresses when we will have more players ;

7QrKc.jpg

* You will find on the npc PlayOnGrid Shop , in every town , near the storage .

SeEAb.jpg
rIoBe.jpg

* You will be able to use the coins system that you will find on the npc PlayOnGrid Shop ,

in every town , near the storage ;

You are able to get Accessories 13D from PlayOnGrid Shop with : arena coins , gold coins , silver

coins , copper coins and iron coins ;

Xf3nDpz.jpg

* You will be able to find gold coins , iron coins , silver coins and copper coins in Water

Temple and in Job Temple ;

Irxxd.jpg

* The beginner pack for new players will be more attractive :

c7zVe.jpg

* In order to try to balance the races (European and Chinese) we added Silkroad R Skills ;

G22Hc.jpg

BCJqW3u.png

Events that will start immediately after the update :

Happy Event .
This event procedure is to kill mobs from all over the map and to try to reach all the letters

from the word "Happy" . After you made the word you will have to go to So-Ok Npc and can random

rewards .

Zz5bg.jpg
jxFrd.jpg

During a week you will be able to buy any old avatar that already was on the item mall until the

respective date . A new thread where u will be able to see all the avatars will be posted soon .

The avatars will have the same price like were on item mall .

PVjBg.jpg

Promotion on " Buying credits " .
Were you will receive 50% more fun points during 3 days : from 4th August 16:00 GMT +2 till 7th

August 16:00 GMT +2

24fYc.jpg

Random events .
Made by Admins , GM's and Test Gm's like : Guild War , Pvp , Trade Events and more !

zKhXc.jpg

BCJqW3u.png

Future Updates

*We will add in the future Rank for Unique Kills
*We will add in the future on website the option to request Unique Titles
*We will add in the future on the website the option to get a VIP account . A VIP account

means more privileges on website like : more forum options , titles on forum , extra fun points on

"Buying credits" , more fun points , more option on editing the account and much more .
*We will add in the future on the server , clock reincarnation for pet for 24h
*We will add in the future on npc more items that give str, int , crit , mag attack , Magic

defense and much more .

Keep in touch with us on forum , website , facebook and also with the staff in game to be aware

about changes !
We hope you will enjoy what we prepare for all of you !

BCJqW3u.png

Other information about the server.

Fortress War : Hotan fortress is enabled and working 100% and the fortress war will take

place every Saturday at 19:00 Server Time.( And if it's required in the future we can enable the

rest of the fortress )

Forgotten World : All the dungeons work starting with 7 Degree up to 11 Degree you can

enter from the minimum level required to the maxium level of 125 in all of the dungeons.

Jupiter Temple : Is working and is scripted like it should be intended to work. You can

find all the Uniques inside.

BCJqW3u.png

Other Screen Shots

Fully Scripted and Working Jupiter Temple .

UDPga0u.jpg

Arabian Map Working .

r24itfS.jpg

Working Job Rankings .

pSjFiXT.jpg
L7YICz4.jpg
AzENaa4.jpg

New fellow pets .

wADrat5.jpg

Custom scrolls .

LojfCOV.jpg

Custom Arena Item Manager Items .

WSWktQw.jpg

BCJqW3u.png

Video

[video=youtube;lNFZg4UKvbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNFZg4UKvbQ[/video]

BCJqW3u.png

Regards,
PlayOnGrid Team

FEZ8oHt.png

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
What is that #1 Game? Doesn't look like something I've played and if you think it's #1 I want to give it a try.
Are these just private servers?
I'll still give each one ago though.
-Ash

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Well its called Silkroad , you can youtube it and see more info about the game play and such . And you can give it a try if you want we will wait for you if you wish to try it out .

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ahh yer it's a very old game :p

My parents used to play it while back ago.

I'll check you're server out and see what games you have to offer.

-Ash

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Ahh yer it's a very old game :p

My parents used to play it while back ago.

I'll check you're server out and see what games you have to offer.

-Ash

You are most welcome to join us , and check to check it out .

Check out our new " YouTube Event " !
More information : Here

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
You are welcome to join us :)

Check out our new " YouTube Event " !

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
proper SRO was a complete fail, couldn't get on because it was packed of Bot's graphics are well dated. even to Mir2 standards

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Well if you mean the iSro yes its full of bots and lag , and so one . On the other hand we are not like that .

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
OK i'm very confused about warriors.. Basically i'm a warrior "Two Handed" and the warrior skill tree is mainly for a "One Handed Sword" + Shield. Because there's 3 rows for One Handed + Shield and there's 1 Row for Two Handed sword.

Warrior's apparently are best for "PvP". But i don't even match up the same amount of damage a sorcery does. They do "A LOT" Of damage compared to a warrior.. I solo party monsters on my sorcery and yet i can't even go against one on my warrior..

Soo please is there any guides on how to make my warrior any better??

This is for Silks Road by the way.

Think i may go sorcery since this feels like a wizardry game..

-Ash

PS: I've only got 1 attack spell which is dash towards the enemies doing the smallest amount of damage on the game.

Edit: I minimize my screen to post on here then i went back to the game and wow.. I might just check up another game on you're site.

Bahh.. You only have developed one game. Well private server. Guess i'll wait for Metin2 (I'm 100% sure I've played this but i'll check YouTube to check it out).

Last edited:

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Well yes , for the moment we have open'd just 1 , more will come in the near future since the company is open'd for about 2 months . Warrior Guide you can find on google , as for Best pvp Char , thats what people like to play , i saw bladers / wizzards / nukers / rogues / and so one beating everyone else . And that skill that dose not allot of dmg , is a so called " gap closer " also stops your enemy from attacking if you push him back!

Regards.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Should of started on "Cabal" to be honest :p

Good graphics and fair game play.

All the best on the other 2 projects none the less.

-Ash

Edit: Also when i type the word "Class" i get a message saying "Some words or expressions have been restricted." Maybe it's only noticing the "ass" in the word class lol.

Last edited:

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Should of started on "Cabal" to be honest :p

Good graphics and fair game play.

All the best on the other 2 projects none the less.

-Ash

Edit: Also when i type the word "Class" i get a message saying "Some words or expressions have been restricted." Maybe it's only noticing the "ass" in the word class lol.

Its because of the Language filter :) , and Cabal will follow soon .

Server Maintenance Completed 9-6-2013

-We added New Avatars in Item Mall
-We added Fellow Pets in Item Mall
-We added New Scrolls in Item Mall
*(Check the Expendable Tab at the Order Tab, also please read the description)
-We added Key Roc in Arena Manager in Hotan
-We added Unique Scrolls in Arena Manager in Hotan
-We added Protector for Bot-kill in Grocery
-We added new Coins System in Grocery in Alexandria
-We reduced the prices at Balloons and the Attack Pets in Item Mall
-We changed the lvl of Uniques in Job Temple , Water Temple and on Roc in order to give better drop.
-We changed the entrance lvl in Water Temple :
*Beginner : lvl 105
*Intermediate : 110
*Advance: 115
-We have given the Weekly Income .

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Will cabal be a good high rate server? I can't really be bother'd to play a slow/low rate server.

Mostly because I've already had the game feel when i 1st played the original game.

Still looking forward to Cabal 2 though!.

All the best though.

-Ash

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Will cabal be a good high rate server? I can't really be bother'd to play a slow/low rate server.

Mostly because I've already had the game feel when i 1st played the original game.

Still looking forward to Cabal 2 though!.

All the best though.

-Ash

We wont release any information about future games till the lunch of them . Because things may change till then .

Do not forget about the " YouTube Event " !

---------- Post Merged on 18-06-2013 at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-06-2013 at 11:48 AM ----------

New Pog System - Free Pogs in Game

We have prepared a surprise for you starting with today 17th June(12 AM GMT+2)you will start receiving free 1 POG for each 3 hours you are online in game .
Example : If you online 12 hours you will get 4 POG .
NOTE : Please Pay Attention : The POGS in game you will get in the moment when you will relog !

Also , for the most active player of each month we have a surprise ( You can win one of the following prizes : Special title with 50 % Berzerk or Premium or Fun Points or Other prizes )

Most active means :
•Participation at Events
•Doing Trades
•Helping new players
•Participating in the Fortress War
•Going to Arena Battles
•Going to Forgotten World
•Going to Holy Water Temple
•Doing Job Activitys
•Upgrade Items
•Going to Jupiter Temple
•Making PvP

The title of "God Of Phoenix" you will be able to keep it just in the month that you were declare the MOST ACTIVE PLAYER !

We hope you will enjoy this event and also please remember that this is not a limited event it is a permanent one .

Regards,
PlayOnGrid Team

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Check out the new website design and futures that we have , we hope you enjoy it .

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Looking good.. To show my support i'll put you're banner below my signature as well.. Also add the hyperlink of course.

-Ash

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Phoenix Update.

Like we already promise you i come with some good news about the update .
We establish a date and that will be on : 4 August at 14:00 Pm Server Time

BCJqW3u.png

The changes that will be made on Phoenix Realm will be :

* We will change the rates . From low rates we will make mid rates like you can see on the next image :

T7nmd.png

* We changed the level on Forgotten World in 2* , 3* and 4* in order to get better drop (especially Egy b drop that was also increased);

MamBh.png

* We added grains on Forgotten World and Jupiter Temple;

TPAbe.jpg

* We added Devil S in Item Mall Tradable;

bHlFe.jpg

* We reduce prices on Item Mall at Advance Elixir B and on custom Titles ;

* We added new titles on Item Mall;

* We added extra pages for the pick pet like u can see on the next image:

HlH0g.jpg

* There will be some modification on trades : more profit on trades and also every week we will reward the most active players on job activity :

Pk1bg.jpg

* We added a special Lucky Power ( which has a chanse double that the one that exist on the server at the moment ) . You will be able to find it on Jupiter Temple and Forgotten World ;

* We will add new job suits ;

Kk7od.jpg

* In the day of update we will reset the Fortress War and we will let opened only Hotan Fortress in order to make more activity on the server . In the future we will be able to open again the other Fortresses when we will have more players ;

7QrKc.jpg

* You will find on the npc PlayOnGrid Shop , in every town , near the storage .

SeEAb.jpg
rIoBe.jpg

* You will be able to use the coins system that you will find on the npc PlayOnGrid Shop , in every town , near the storage ;

You are able to get Accessories 13D from PlayOnGrid Shop with : arena coins , gold coins , silver coins , copper coins and iron coins ;

Xf3nDpz.jpg

* You will be able to find gold coins , iron coins , silver coins and copper coins in Water Temple and in Job Temple ;

Irxxd.jpg

* The beginner pack for new players will be more attractive :

c7zVe.jpg

* In order to try to balance the races (European and Chinese) we added Silkroad R Skills ;

G22Hc.jpg

BCJqW3u.png

Events that will start immediately after the update :

Happy Event .
This event procedure is to kill mobs from all over the map and to try to reach all the letters from the word "Happy" . After you made the word you will have to go to So-Ok Npc and can random rewards .

Zz5bg.jpg
jxFrd.jpg

During a week you will be able to buy any old avatar that already was on the item mall until the respective date . A new thread where u will be able to see all the avatars will be posted soon . The avatars will have the same price like were on item mall .

PVjBg.jpg

Promotion on " Buying credits " .
Were you will receive 50% more fun points during 3 days : from 4th August 16:00 GMT +2 till 7th August 16:00 GMT +2

24fYc.jpg

Random events .
Made by Admins , GM's and Test Gm's like : Guild War , Pvp , Trade Events and more !

zKhXc.jpg

BCJqW3u.png

POGTitan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2013
Do not forget to register for the pvp event and also do not forget about the YouTube Contest !