Slayzone [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Re: Slayzone Mir Server Discussion

Very active server with average of 15-60 people daily and still growing each day all genuine players welcome

---------- Post Merged on 25-07-2014 at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-07-2014 at 05:50 PM ----------

Slayzone is now in its 3rd year with the new setup and dedicated server we made a promise that we will never go down after a few weeks or months i can truely say after 3 years i think we have proven are point lol If its a true honest server with dedicated people you are after then we are your type of server

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
This is crap ..i can't make an account on forum coz i dont get the email..i can't acces this site http://slayzone.no-ip.org/ to make a game account and ..when i tryed to log in it give me con closed after running autopatcher..any1 tell me what shud i do to play here.. any ip or somt like that ..and fix the game account i cant create one..thx

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Please investigate the possible reasons as to why your having problems as the server and web site is working fine and can easly be accessed the AUtopatch is not on the same site and this is also working fine also the forums is fine and also at a different site so the chances that all 4 are down is highly unlikly as they are all hosted on a dedicated host maybe there might be problem in your area we also have a reporting service so soon as services go down i get emails and phone calls

For game accounts
http://slayzone.no-ip.org/Slayzone/register.php

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Out of interest do you have anything to prove the server has been online for 3 years?

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
its been 2-3 years sorry it was made live March 2012 I have game logs going back that far and a few players that still play today that can vouch to saying as they where beta players

Last edited:

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Sorry anna My isp had a faulty router so i paid for a more updated one lol very stable

The user account was a 23 at 8 am today

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
1st 2 posts on this thread are made by "known cheaters" lol
Would start but 1st I need to know if any1 is faster thn lightning

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
No cheatin at all here they are banned straight away we have a 0 policy on cheaters

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Re: Slayzone [2.6+]

Slayzone

Updates and Revamping :
New update done for revamping the server as of 2014
A fast Reliable and secure legend of mir server thats been going for 2 years and still going strong this server has had a lot of interest Also a massive investment to make the server grow and stay strong come and play100s of places to see and do

100s of New items and kits ranging from levels 10 to 60 including new weapons

Potcash fixed and working

Much fairer drops (even better with 20% drop bonus token)
Mobs more balanced

EXP has been increased

ALL EXP tokens and buffs fixed lasting up to 3 days

Major Server Upgrades SQL Database server has been increased allowing smoother game play also mirserver has more bugs fixed practically none exist

Server Spec's : New Added 02/06/2014
Ruby M2 Files
Xeon 3GHz 12MB Cache 8Cores
32Gb Ram
120 MB line

Server Status : Online

Server is a friendly server, with active Gm's and a great community.

Classes :
Warrior (Tank)
Wizard (Magic Damage)
Taoist (Balanced Damage)
Assassin (Supporting Role)

Weekly Events :
More to come

Features :
Fishing.

Guild wars.

Tigers.

Crafting items plays a big part on this server.

Working Quest System, with quests up to level 50.

Server Info :
This is a real good all round clean Server that will stay like it
the support is second to none and we will aid you in every way possible to make your gaming experience one of the best.
Server has been live for Months and will continue to stay running.

Drops are very well balanced to not flood server, but there is always something there for you to level for and achieve

Based on euro with slight Exp / Well balanced Drops.
With new caves such as :
Turtle Island
Ice Temple
Cats
Numa Temple
+ Many more..

Have Fun with the Highly appreicated vase cave

We're bringing back all the good stuff about mir that we loved so much.

Check out the site for more information

New content has been added more mobs fairier drops

A new Fighting competition has been added where items gold or Buffs can be redeemed

Account's and Registration and game downloads
http://slayzone.no-ip.org/

https://www.facebook.com/slayzone

All am going to say to this mate pay2win.

Donate And u get items -.-

Donate 10 Euros a month and u got 100% EXP - 10% Drop- 200+HP 200+MP And u dont drop from body or bag. dont donate u drop ur whole bag.

this is ridiculous mate we know u need donations to keep up the server but this is no fair at all to ppl who cant donate .

when this shitty donations are gone and bring some fair donations to help u. but here ur just seeking for money.

if ur gonna play this server . make sure u can donate to it before u play it if not dont even bother to play it.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

All am going to say to this mate pay2win.

Donate And u get items -.-

Donate 10 Euros a month and u got 100% EXP - 10% Drop- 200+HP 200+MP And u dont drop from body or bag. dont donate u drop ur whole bag.

this is ridiculous mate we know u need donations to keep up the server but this is no fair at all to ppl who cant donate .

when this shitty donations are gone and bring some fair donations to help u. but here ur just seeking for money.

if ur gonna play this server . make sure u can donate to it before u play it if not dont even bother to play it.

****, that is soo much benefit for 10 euros? o.0 why didnt they just make it 10 euro a month to play the game with those benefits as a bonus? atleast then people would know what they were getting themselves into lol

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

****, that is soo much benefit for 10 euros? o.0 why didnt they just make it 10 euro a month to play the game with those benefits as a bonus? atleast then people would know what they were getting themselves into lol

i know right this is really pay to win these benefits shouldnt be like this this is just a game ruiner and server been wiped and old players that played the old server keep there char and items-lvls while new ppls just get fked donations is just to help the server keep running not to ruin the server putting really op items for irl money and a special VIP cave that drops rare **** i forgot to include that atleast put the op donation **** on ur advertisements next time so i know that i shouldn't play this server.

and gm dsnt want ppl to talk to him in private so all he does is reject whisper thats really **** .

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011

I would like to point out That you are not forced to donate and when you do you are rewarded also you 3 all got banned for using cheats also i will point out that this server is not based at some silly little home internet its an extremely powerful machine with loads of security fetures and a very well dedicated staff there is no wrong is making a donation feture
I pay a lot of money and time in to this server so any kind of donation is helpful to its future and up keep and all GM's are instructed to reject whisper to thoses players who use raciest and offencive remarks to players and to other Gm's

Ok you dont like im sorry that you have made that discion but dont go around bad mouthing servers because you didnt like how you was treated when you was abusing us and the server oh yes and emailing with threats of DOsses attacks is just silly

Also all the information is correct on the server and the forums and the web site If how ever you desided not to read it and ignore the warnings or information you cant hold us responsible for your mistake

Sorry it didnt work out for you

Also can i point out that you dropped said bag of items due to you having no no drop on death status activated at the time

Also would like to point out that the 45 people on line right now are very happy and love the server where only 7 are Vip memebers

When you say what players get for Vip please be correct in doing so its atcually

Extra Luck +2
EXP x2 what ever the server is at so if server is at x3 ur getting x6
Added Mc
Added DC
Added Sc
Added aMc
Added Ac
Added Mp
Added Hp
Drop Rate of 30% in total as apose to the 15-20 thats about normal
Serverial Lvling caves that are Vip memebers only wheredrop rate is 40%

No drop on death at anypoint unless you go red and die or you have not activated your statues which has a 3 day time so just simple reused to carry on for a whole month

so in all fairness thats not a bad deal in keeping the Server running by this donation

Also say all this on are forums you clearly thought you would all buy your way to the top and when you reliased that your couldnt you got all abusive

and lol all items can be since and clearly understood in the Game shop

Last edited:

stonedalot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2011
It's a great server that seems to get more players daily shane the GM is on cheats straight away so if u cheat dont bother. i been playing a while now and still loving it