Jun 20, 2007
This thread is for anyone wishing to chat about Smaug3G

Post Away

-

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
I probably shouldn't help you since you hate me for some unknown reason, but if you don't have forum on your site, you can ask for forum on lomcn like torozor got.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Re: (>^.^)>[Smaug3G]~[3.55]~[HighRate]<(^.^<)

"PKing is part of the server there is no protection leve and you do not go red for killing someone.

TalekBlade Added - A Good weapon, there is only ever one ingame. You must kill the owner and make them drop it, if you want it. "

Excuse me if im reading this wrong...But what you are saying is you can kill as many pple as you want with no penalty what so ever? So any high lvl can just go round killing all the low lvls just to feed his ego? Well in my opinion this is an awfull idea (and probaly one that will lead to the demise of the server) It was looking interesting till i got to to that bit, Ah well good luck with that.

The weppon idea sounds interesting but again if no penalty for killing anyone can efectivly "Grief" the owner over and over again untill it drops, where as if there were normal penaltys for pking you would have to time it right and make sure you were some where you wouldnt be killed but archers/guards/other playes which would add to the thrill factor of the pk you take all this away and it efectivly turns from a PK server into a Grief server with some more thought this would be an interesting twist to the game

/Bo

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

can you post a patch for the woool mobs ?

Also Smaug can you fix Sabuk Wall when you try to submit it it ask for ZumaStatue..lol
Ohh yea some more questions :
BrightBloodLord - does he have a drop file? i dont want to go snow palace kr for no drop lol
DesertKing(Dinos,westdesert boss) does he have drop file? same reason as above
Snow Tower Mobs - 1 type invisible need patches can u upload mob patches?also can you fix the snow tower mobs strenght or atleast raise theyr exp they have loads of hp take ages to kill and dont drop nowt and exp crap lol, ohh yea and fix theyr spawns lol

Last edited:

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007
I have a forum site, I just dont want people spamming my server ad.

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007

Yes BrightBloodLord has a very good drop :)

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007

screen0008pt2.jpg

screen0009tg2.jpg

Server Slowly growing in population

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

yes server growing quite good but if you would fix the bugs i posted and the ones i sent in pm more ppl will join...

You havent done drop file for WD Boss and Subboss not the god all i can say, you havent tweaked the IcePalace Mobs they are too hard and give too crap exp and dont have drop file also there isnt a snow palace mob its EE lol, and they spawns are not good at all lol

Also for SW you havent fixed it

Some feedback on those mobs in devil cave i think the mobs that tele are too hard doing 170+ with defiance lvl 5 and 90 ac lol and they dont drop nothing and they tooo strong for the exp they give

Also another thing post the patches
Snow mobs are fked up i cant see all
The new mobs in new cave are fked up
The armours female look like male lol
Upload the interface coz i know mine isnt the right 1

Ohh yea to STOP the lag :
Remove ALL potions (M)/(L) and the other crap leave only the booty whats the point having the floors spammed up with pots no1 is getting them so take ALL potions M/L/XL from boss/subbos and mobs so stop the lag abit

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007

yes server growing quite good but if you would fix the bugs i posted and the ones i sent in pm more ppl will join...

You havent done drop file for WD Boss and Subboss not the god all i can say, you havent tweaked the IcePalace Mobs they are too hard and give too crap exp and dont have drop file also there isnt a snow palace mob its EE lol, and they spawns are not good at all lol

Also for SW you havent fixed it

Some feedback on those mobs in devil cave i think the mobs that tele are too hard doing 170+ with defiance lvl 5 and 90 ac lol and they dont drop nothing and they tooo strong for the exp they give

Also another thing post the patches
Snow mobs are fked up i cant see all
The new mobs in new cave are fked up
The armours female look like male lol
Upload the interface coz i know mine isnt the right 1

Ohh yea to STOP the lag :
Remove ALL potions (M)/(L) and the other crap leave only the booty whats the point having the floors spammed up with pots no1 is getting them so take ALL potions M/L/XL from boss/subbos and mobs so stop the lag abit

Thank you for the Information.

• SabukWall Fixed
  • DesertMudWall Fixed
  • Drops Altered

Working on the rest now

Guild Match Map Click here

Last edited:

warNr1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2006

where can i get patch for mobs in devilcave?

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south

no.1 did you ask to use their patch for your server?
no.2 like vag said about removing m/l/xl pots remove the mobs from phantom forest/pranja and bichon.
then set the starting lvl to like 13(thats the average lvl i get on bichon mobs) this way it will cut down the lag as useless spawns will be cut out.
(can also do it in useless caves like pranja/bichon ect...)
no.3 plz dont make drops too good as items need to be rare or people will be getting bored and keep asking for new items e.g the new sets i've seen loads of ppl with it already and how long has this server been up. its too easy to get.

p.s
g/l with your server and btw server is slowing growing its bursting with new players the other day i saw like 3ppl on now theres 18+

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007

no.1 did you ask to use their patch for your server?
no.2 like vag said about removing m/l/xl pots remove the mobs from phantom forest/pranja and bichon.
then set the starting lvl to like 13(thats the average lvl i get on bichon mobs) this way it will cut down the lag as useless spawns will be cut out.
(can also do it in useless caves like pranja/bichon ect...)
no.3 plz dont make drops too good as items need to be rare or people will be getting bored and keep asking for new items e.g the new sets i've seen loads of ppl with it already and how long has this server been up. its too easy to get.

p.s
g/l with your server and btw server is slowing growing its bursting with new players the other day i saw like 3ppl on now theres 18+

1. Its not their patch just a link

2. I'll be doing that soon, Its alot of drops. Plus I taken mobs out from phantom ect

3. Drops are not that good people only have 2-3 kits thats are ingame when theres around 7-9 new kits for each class. So even tho it seems everyone has the best items already they really dont lol.

Good Luck for all 4 Guilds in the war tonight.

mir3usabeta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2007

if u already got other private server mir3 running on your computer & they can see snow mobs, just copy files in the data & map folder into your new Smaug3G "data folder to data folder, map folder to map folder, ect."
that way u can see all the mobs :P

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007

tbh i smell lyncus its got his files and set up shame expect down soon +cheats are allrdy being used and gm dont care so expect all the r** noobs soon to follow

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007

tbh i smell lyncus its got his files and set up shame expect down soon +cheats are allrdy being used and gm dont care so expect all the r** noobs soon to follow

His files? the only thing I have is his Teleport NPC

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London

Looks good :D was just wondering tho, how does the NPC that changes class work? Because surely if im a sorc with all sorc spells and change class to taoist i keep all my sorc spells?

Im not a great NPC scripter, was just wondering.

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007

Looks good :D was just wondering tho, how does the NPC that changes class work? Because surely if im a sorc with all sorc spells and change class to taoist i keep all my sorc spells?

Im not a great NPC scripter, was just wondering.

Could have asked via pm. Basicly the HLCMDSCRIPT or has features to remove and give spells to players.

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003

if he asked in pm others who wanted 2 know wouldnt know,

very good server,

few things thou dude,

items droppin left right and centre,
there may b other sets droppin but they seem 2 rare, but servers still new,

the racesists(SP) abuse in-game is abit much and if u had sum1 in-game during peak times 2 see whats going on would b great,

The Main Quest should be a main prioity as this would keep alot of people busy, also Rebirth needs 2 be in-game asap,

Also i noticed new caves on the teleport, any eta on them??

thanks
Seifer

Status
Not open for further replies.