So does anyone have photos from MirStock pop them in here :-)

Join Discord

Clintus2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2014
So many of us went to MirStock back in the day i think it was 2005. anyone have any photo's

Reactions: Pusha

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I didn't even attend, but this is giving me Euro Mir nostalgia big time :( good old days early 00's care free!

Reactions: zivanovic99

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Some real old school names on those pictures.
Wonder how many still play?
Would love to know if any of our LOMCN members are in these!

There was another one too, a lot of my guild WORD all went. Think there was also a scrap that year haha

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Some real old school names on those pictures.
Wonder how many still play?
Would love to know if any of our LOMCN members are in these!

There was another one too, a lot of my guild WORD all went. Think there was also a scrap that year haha
2005, TheAlchy got his nose broke for being a pervy gobshite..that was the last one. Was fun, I went over from isle of man, drank Friday, Saturday went back home the Sunday absolutely dying from the drink..

Reactions: Skyline

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
2005, TheAlchy got his nose broke for being a pervy gobshite..that was the last one. Was fun, I went over from isle of man, drank Friday, Saturday went back home the Sunday absolutely dying from the drink..
2005... Almost 16 years ago.

Jesus, where has time gone. Doesn't feel that long ago since we were chatting about it in the guild.

Reactions: Abdozaki

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I moved recently 5 hours away from where I lived, the guy I meet on the first day played mir was SJB or something on the Dragon server, small ******* world

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha and Tai

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I moved recently 5 hours away from where I lived, the guy I meet on the first day played mir was SJB or something on the Dragon server, small ******* world
very small lol. I've lived in the same small town all my life it wasn't till about 4/5 years ago that i found out there was 10 of us all within like 2 miles that still played. Even played footy with half of them before and went to to school with one of them. had no idea

My step dad MasterRoy his mate PitbullT his brother and mudokon went But my mother deemed me to young and wouldn't let me go with them :ROFLMAO:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
very small lol. I've lived in the same small town all my life it wasn't till about 4/5 years ago that i found out there was 10 of us all within like 2 miles that still played. Even played footy with half of them before and went to to school with one of them. had no idea

My step dad MasterRoy his mate PitbullT his brother and mudokon went But my mother deemed me to young and wouldn't let me go with them :ROFLMAO:
haha, we were chatting about the internet and **** and asked if he played any games, and he said not recently, only ever got into the legend of mir and wow, and I'm like the legend of mir? your having me on lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Huh...I thought Smeg was in a wheelchair (At least he was when I met him), doesn't seem like he is in that pic, although I can see the walking stick. Dawnbringer use to take me power leveling in ST and let me keep all the drops :D good times!

I think Goof attended that, but i don't see his pic anywhere.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Seeing really old photos of my aunty gogoshelly. Surprised there was no photos of my brother Koopa on there. Not sure if he went.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
haha, we were chatting about the internet and **** and asked if he played any games, and he said not recently, only ever got into the legend of mir and wow, and I'm like the legend of mir? your having me on lol
Anytime I'm in conversation about gaming with someone new, I mention Mir and secretly inside I'm hoping they are like OH YOU PLAY MIR? never had it yet though unfortunately.

My mate did some work on some ones house round the corner from him and said he seen the guy playing Mir, and got chatting about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martyn and Sanjian

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I have been on here for almost 19 years.......... Yes now i feel old. And i still come for daily checks and mir gossip :)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Anytime i'm in conversation about gaming with someone new, I mention Mir and secretly inside i'm hoping they are like OH YOU PLAY MIR? never had it yet though unfortunately.

My mate did some work on someones house round the corner from him and said he said the guy playing Mir though and got chatting about it.
he said there were a few people who played it, and they all played it in a sort of internet cafe, so apparently more people around here. lol.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Coming back from mir stock I may darkgashlemur on the boat back to isle of man. He and his friends played mir and had been to mir stock. I thought I was the only sad person from isle of man playing it.
2005... Almost 16 years ago.

Jesus, where has time gone. Doesn't feel that long ago since we were chatting about it in the guild.
Lol, its like 20 years now since msn chats and making and playing private servers and playing euro along side. Lots have grown up and have kids and stuff and just play for fun. Still see the die hard gobshites though on every discord talking smack and thinking they are extremely skilled playing probably the simplest mmo ever made 😂😂

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Feel old yet 🙃
I feel old when I see you've matured somewhat since I used to ban you on the regular 🙈

Also my register date on here reminds me also... To think I was an early member of MSRF too.

Man I miss the 1.4 hex code days!