Sold my first item ingame

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Probably doesn't mean much to most of you lot but i managed to make my first $$$ playing any sort of game.

Got extremely lucky when this bad boy dropped for me a few days ago, decided to upgrade and sell on the NFT store for 90 Wemix Token

/Project7

Capture2.JPG

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Probably doesn't mean much to most of you lot but i managed to make my first $$$ playing any sort of game.

Got extremely lucky when this bad boy dropped for me a few days ago, decided to upgrade and sell on the NFT store for 90 Wemix Token

/Project7

View attachment 30469
I don't play this pile of :poop: but I'm interested to know what 90 wemix tokens = in £?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Honestly the game is a pay 2 win piece of ****. Only reason I'm playing is because of the LOMCN clan.

1 Wemix = $1.13 as of writing this post

So is every mobile game ever created...Please stop being surprised by it, it's normal lol. It will continue to be normal as long as the morons spending £10 on a weapon that he probably got just being afk exist.

I would have done the same, but this version was so pay walled that you couldn't get anything done without upgrading at a certain point...they made sure the free to play people couldn't overly fleece the paying playerbase :D so I threw it out lol.

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
So is every mobile game ever created...Please stop being surprised by it, it's normal lol. It will continue to be normal as long as the morons spending £10 on a weapon that he probably got just being afk exist.

I would have done the same, but this version was so pay walled that you couldn't get anything done without upgrading at a certain point...they made sure the free to play people couldn't overly fleece the paying playerbase :D so I threw it out lol.
10quid is abit of a understatement that weapon cost some one 90 lol