Something about Avenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007
My char was inactive for like a year but at a few weeks i went on avenge again, all ok so far...

after like 3 days i got hacked ( and no i didnt share my account or use same pw than in other servers or log in public PC's ) i sent a message to MasterQ to he fix it, he replyed making some questions like if i shared, my id, and birthday date and so on...

Some days passed and nothing was done, so i decided to send him another message and i didnt get a reply so i waited few more days and sent him another message and didnt get a reply again, when i saw i was beeing ignored i made a thread on the forum wich he answer saying he have been busy and made me a few more questions, i answered to them all...

Days passed and no updates have been given so i sent another message asking for updates and so on and to my surprise i didnt get a reply, i always checked mq profile too see when he was on and he was constantly on, so i sent another message and another and i never had a answer...

I decided to make another thread and it got deleted in a matter of minutes...
I had his msn aswell, only thing i sayid was "do u have updates about my char?" and he blocked me ...

Today i was going to check forum and to my surprise i was banned

So if u want to play Avenge be carefull cuz mq will just ignore u when u need him, unless you are a donator

my opinion is that mq sold my char (2k warrior with nice kit) or gave it away to a friend

i would like to see MasterQ replying to this thread explainning why he ignored me and banned me from forum

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
i would like to see MasterQ replying to this thread explainning why he ignored me and banned me from forum

Because you annoyed him and he thinks your a twat and he doesn't want you to play his game?

Or

He doesn't want to be pestured constantly

Or

Your theory is correct

/Jenix

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007
i didnt annoyed him

i didnt sent all the messages at once i sent them with days btw them

this hapenned in like 2-3 weeks

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
You didn't annoy him but youv'e come to conclusions about him, claiming them as the truth, posting them on LOMCN and then putting it in your siggy . . .

/Jenix

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007
wouldnt u be pissed if your char got hacked and admin only ignore u for weeks?

i just want him to say why he banned me from forums and ignored me over last weeks

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Have you got his msn? or send him an e-mail i'm sure he will reply if you ask politely (spelling =/)

But saying he is corrupt etc. just because of that, it's uncalled for until you get proof, for example a screenshot of your character ingame etc.

/Jenix

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Because you annoyed him and he thinks your a twat and he doesn't want you to play his game?

Or

He doesn't want to be pestured constantly

Or

Your theory is correct

/Jenix
shut up.
masterqs useless at assistance i asked him about a char on there never got a reply thats nearly a year now

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007
im not saying he is corrupt i only gave my opinion

screenshot of my char here

2n0jaqh.jpg

steve can put this thread link on your sig?

i want ppl to read this and masterq to realize that he cant just ignore ppl

Last edited:

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
lolz or it is because you play Elite which has been probably(rumors) hacked by him...

/Drake (Elite)

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007
lolz or it is because you play Elite which has been probably(rumors) hacked by him...

/Drake (Elite)

lo m8 :D

dunno if is cuz of that, is is cuz of that reason then its stupid i play the server that actually can giveme some fun and atm elite is that server

but i used to had fun in avenge too and i like to go there sometimes to meet old players or do abit of pvp

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
well i was about to check my char on avenge but i can't find a thread with it on lomcn anymore lmao :D not that I'm laughing because i like that server but well... rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.