SpectruM Mir 3 High rates!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
buhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah xDDDDDDD u talk abot old 3.55 files the server now run on evolution mir 3 king :)))))))))))))) it not the same what u write here xD come and check the new server :) and SPECTRUM plis change ur adverst to king lol not holley xd

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
buhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah xDDDDDDD u talk abot old 3.55 files the server now run on evolution mir 3 king :)))))))))))))) it not the same what u write here xD come and check the new server :) and SPECTRUM plis change ur adverst to king lol not holley xd

LOL

I didn't know he changed to kings. I didn't play since last weekend.

CriticalSkunk

LOMCN Member
Oct 13, 2018
It's not flaming, it's a fact. Do you want a list?

1. Lag. Sometimes is unplayable, probably due the huge amount of mob spawns everywhere
  2. Top list doesn't work as shown levels reset after 255
  3. Rebirth disappears after relog
  4. There's a pet that supposedly you can have up to lvl 100 but you can get it anyway from a near NPC
  5. If your stats reset because of the hermit bonus there's no way to get a revival water, it's easier to make a new char, which I had to do
  6. Caves makes no sense. They are level capped. If your higher you are teleported out after killing a mob. The problem? Caves are usually for 150 lvls or so. If you get in lets say at 300, once you make it to KR you're probably close to 450 or over it. If you're over it, you're teleported out. If you're near the limit, you won't be able to beat the boss unless you're a tao. That exact same thing happened to me with a wiz in Stone Tomb. Full equipped and everything but it was impossible to kill all the white boars, didn't even get the chance to hit the boss. In some other places like mystery ship if you manage to survive the big lures you'll be over the max level before you end the second floor.
  7. If you're a wiz, you have it very easy as caves are filled with mobs. One single tempest/firewall will hit tens of mobs. In PrajnaTemple/StoneTemple you can get 10-15 levels per lure easily. If you're a tao you're stuck with your pets which have mass attack but low damage and hit very few mobs at a time. I didn't try a warrior but it would suck.
  8. FP doesn't make any sense. You need a lot of it to wear items and they are also needed for rebirth. You get scrolls from bosses but you don't have access to most of them (see point 6). So you have to hunt some shitty omas in Bichon which drop some items that can be traded for 1 or 2 FP
  9. He's using Sting files without changing almost anything except the number of mobs, the exp and small things here and there. Even the integral NPC is exactly the same.
As I said. Low. Effort. Server.
People who talk without knowing I see that there is much here, get a little better information before writing so much that it's useless, if you do not like it, do not play it but do not defame it. People like your leftovers in the world.

MordekaiseR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2012
IP POR AKI POR DIOS
Post automatically merged:

NO TIENES FACEBOOK LO HE BUSCADO EL DISCORD NO VA NI en pc y en el móvil no me va bien, nome envía los mesnajes