SpectruM Mir 3 High rates!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

CriticalSkunk

LOMCN Member
Oct 13, 2018
Legend Of Mir 3 KING SERVER
"SpectruM"

NEWS: 21/4/19
- SERVER CHANGED TO KING VERSION!! MORE EXP! MORE PVP! EASY BOSS KILL!! HIGH ITEMS STATS!!

HIGH RATES

Discord
:
CLICK

Server Rates:

*Exp Rate: x128
*Gold Rate: x2
*Drop Rate: x1
*Starting Level: 1
*Starting Gold: 100.000

Server features:

-Spells Skill Level: up to 5 for free.
-Spells Skill Level: up to 8 via special stone's.
-Master-Student (To level 100).
-SabukWall and Mudwall WAR with castle and cave
-Integral System
-Fame Point System
-Group Cave
-50 bosses for hunt.
-Quest for legendary weapons, rings, armours.

-The approximate opening of the server will be within a month. I will need 2 or 3 volunteers to help me test the experience with each race a bit. If you send me a private one who are willing to help, they will be rewarded once the server is finally opened.

DOWNLOAD CLIENT: NEW UPDATE CHECK DISCORD FOR MORE INFO!!!!!

-Client Link:

·Client Download

-Patch Link:
"Here the update to play the server, it is necessary to delete everything that is in the folder except the 3 folders, "Sound, Data, map" these folders do not touch all the other files you delete them, the winrar this unzip it within the folder next to the three other client folders. "

Last edited:

CriticalSkunk

LOMCN Member
Oct 13, 2018
Tomorrow i will upload link but i dont know if tomorrow open"beta" or no. i will post new replies!.

Elijah1992

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 3, 2019
im looking forward to download this :) at last some high rate again. I love idea of x128 :) i used to play RNDpro it was the same...amazing :)
Post automatically merged:

when can i download ?

Last edited:

CriticalSkunk

LOMCN Member
Oct 13, 2018
Tomorrow Friday the server will officially open the doors. At night around 10 P.M Spanish time. I have a list of everything that you have participated in the beta, and a little after the server starts you will have some rewards. I hope you like it, it is for you! Regards!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Do you run the server on a toaster?

I don't think I ever experienced this in any server. You can run around and do anything but mobs won't move. Killing any small lure may take several minutes as you can't hit anything more than once every 10-20 seconds.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
If only it was on Zircon files :( windows 10 an playing 3.55 is near impossible.

CriticalSkunk

LOMCN Member
Oct 13, 2018
The server isn't worth it anyway. It's probably the lowest effort server I've ever seen and it's completely broken and bugged.
Why u say this? If u dont like it dont flame. Dont play and ready. And why u say buugs? Noob

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Why u say this? If u dont like it dont flame. Dont play and ready. And why u say buugs? Noob

It's not flaming, it's a fact. Do you want a list?

1. Lag. Sometimes is unplayable, probably due the huge amount of mob spawns everywhere
  2. Top list doesn't work as shown levels reset after 255
  3. Rebirth disappears after relog
  4. There's a pet that supposedly you can have up to lvl 100 but you can get it anyway from a near NPC
  5. If your stats reset because of the hermit bonus there's no way to get a revival water, it's easier to make a new char, which I had to do
  6. Caves makes no sense. They are level capped. If your higher you are teleported out after killing a mob. The problem? Caves are usually for 150 lvls or so. If you get in lets say at 300, once you make it to KR you're probably close to 450 or over it. If you're over it, you're teleported out. If you're near the limit, you won't be able to beat the boss unless you're a tao. That exact same thing happened to me with a wiz in Stone Tomb. Full equipped and everything but it was impossible to kill all the white boars, didn't even get the chance to hit the boss. In some other places like mystery ship if you manage to survive the big lures you'll be over the max level before you end the second floor.
  7. If you're a wiz, you have it very easy as caves are filled with mobs. One single tempest/firewall will hit tens of mobs. In PrajnaTemple/StoneTemple you can get 10-15 levels per lure easily. If you're a tao you're stuck with your pets which have mass attack but low damage and hit very few mobs at a time. I didn't try a warrior but it would suck.
  8. FP doesn't make any sense. You need a lot of it to wear items and they are also needed for rebirth. You get scrolls from bosses but you don't have access to most of them (see point 6). So you have to hunt some shitty omas in Bichon which drop some items that can be traded for 1 or 2 FP
  9. He's using Sting files without changing almost anything except the number of mobs, the exp and small things here and there. Even the integral NPC is exactly the same.
As I said. Low. Effort. Server.