[CD3.55] SQL error with CD3GBD.

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Hi everyone!! Thanks for the welcome! I’m an OldSchool 3.55 mir 3 player. I’m thinking about creating a server just for 127.0.0.1. I did it all as it’s soposed to be done. I just find an error when closing netcheck+loader3g to launch CD. It pops an error message in chinese telling me that i’ve got an error on SQL involving CD3GBD. Dunno what i’m missing. I’ve checked all ips. I’ve changed every single Servername in TBL in SQL…. I’m a bit rusty… i did it 15 y ago, if some one can give a bit of light!!! I found my error on search tool, but didn’t helped me out with the samw solution.
Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Have you followed any guide?

Check the LS guide and make sure you're not missing anything. You can find it in mirfiles.com -> Mir 3 -> LiquidSilver -> LSguide.zip. If the site asks your for user/password use mirfiles as both.

Also some screenshots would be helpful to see what's going wrong.

Which files are you using?

Reactions: zomvra
Upvote 0

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Let me reach home and i post it more properly. I followed LSGuide

Post automatically merged:

Let me reach home and i post it more properly. I followed LSGuide

I reach this point with server. Well i think everything is fine. Now i need to Start the game, dunno how, io mean, i need a 3.55 holley client, with all Data, sound etc folders etc, but where should i find it? i can't remember, i started yesterday with the server building and i'm a bit rusty as i said.

THANKS

Attachments

• Crueldragonworking.JPG
    Crueldragonworking.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Use Sting client, it should work. It'll probably be better if you use Sting server too so everything matches.

You can find the server on mirfiles and the client on Sting's advertisement here on the forum.

Upvote 0

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Use Sting client, it should work. It'll probably be better if you use Sting server too so everything matches.

You can find the server on mirfiles and the client on Sting's advertisement here on the forum.
perfect, i'm downloading, can u xplain step by step how do i start the game? thanks

Upvote 0

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Run the server as you did before and then connect with the client. You have a guide that explains everything.
Well, i've downloaded and installed. but i'm only able to connect to Sting server, to not disturb you anymore, can you tell me where can i find the guide to connect my own server? ty

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Well, i've downloaded and installed. but i'm only able to connect to Sting server, to not disturb you anymore, can you tell me where can i find the guide to connect my own server? ty

Download the 3.55Working.rar file from mirfiles. In the client folder there's another .rar which has an .exe called ListMake. With that exe you can config your client to connect to your server. You may need also the .txt file with the same name as the exe, I don't remember.

Upvote 0

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
And i put the listmake.exe and listmake.txt into sting client folder? Or what? I’ve got it all downloaded and sting installed.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
And i put the listmake.exe and listmake.txt into sting client folder? Or what? I’ve got it all downloaded and sting installed.

Yes, in the client folder. The client has a file called HL_Mir3G.ini which tells the client where to connect. With that exe you can edit the .ini.

Upvote 0

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Yes, in the client folder. The client has a file called HL_Mir3G.ini which tells the client where to connect. With that exe you can edit the .ini.
lovely. i'll try because already did it, if not can i feel free to destroy yourself with more questions? :P i'll post pics next time

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
lovely. i'll try because already did it, if not can i feel free to destroy yourself with more questions? :p i'll post pics next time

Ask as many questions as you need. But make sure they haven't been already answered and open new threads for every question.

Upvote 0

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
well take a look if u can. tell me something when ur able to. Really thanks in advance. Still unable to start my server

Attachments

• Problems.JPG
    Problems.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 22
Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
You hide your server name on the List Make but not on the CD lol

Are you using sting files? I don't remember exactly what you're supposed to see but it looks like there's something miss configured somewhere.

Upvote 0

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Hahahahah i’m on sting client, also sting files and i can see on launcher 3..68 while i’m wanting to build 3.55… could this be the problem?!! Yes i’m a high lvl Programmer as you can see with paint toolwell it doesn’t need to be hidden, but i see every one doin it.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Hahahahah i’m on sting client, also sting files and i can see on launcher 3..68 while i’m wanting to build 3.55… could this be the problem?!! Yes i’m a high lvl Programmer as you can see with paint toolwell it doesn’t need to be hidden, but i see every one doin it.

There's no difference at all between the 3.55 launcher and the 3.68.

As I said, you probably have something miss configured. The problem is, these files are a pain in the ass. You need to go through tens of config files and db to make it work and all the error messages are generic and in Chinese, so you don't always know where the issue is.

Have you configured the IP from the database? I used to forget about that all the time. Also change the server name in the db.

Upvote 0

zomvra

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Weeeeeell! All solved. I restarted the Pc and all run perfect. Simply solutions seem
To be the best we can close this post. I’m so sorry for being that noob. Really thanks my friend.

Upvote 0