Stand United

smoochy boys on tour

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
chill out its a prank **** loads of people made fake wemade and mir.net addys last night.

just chill out there fake :p someone tried gettin me with it but he was crap at pretending (hybrid)

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Hybrid said:
lol :P

And anyway that was mainly because urbanfox had already told you I was fake...

even if he didnt i would of guessed you were crap :P you didnt know what to say half the time.

LeeCuz

If it does get to the Case Auron Gets Sued i for 1 Will be Helping him by Sending him a contribution of the costs...

Y the **** shud he pay

I vote if it does come to the case

we all chuck him a 50 to take a chunk out of the charges

Keep up the Fight Dude

If it was not for you there wud be No Lomcn

and Therefore Private Servers wudda Died back when MSRF Went down due to Wemades Idle Threats

Your a brave guy and keep up the good work

GOD SAVE LOMCN!

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
isnt actually true if auron didnt bring back lomcn then one of the other forums that was around at the time would have became the main one.

but auron has done alot n i hope it dosnt come to a court case.

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
This Is Getting Out Of Hand I Dont Like The Look Of This Outcome @ All, But They Gonna Sue Us All? Lol. Also, Its Kinda Their Fault The Files Got Given Out! So HOW DARE They, Say That...
Well I Beleive They Want Us Closed, If They Do, They Will Sue EVERY Administrator, Maybe Even Contact The Host :P. LOL. To TRY And Shut Us.

HawkeVIPER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
Haseebv said:
why have all the forums dissapeared part from like 5? btw loving my sig are yah

Removed in preparation for the first strike....

Oh, i'm going to end this once and for all now. My handle is HawkeVIPER, i'm associated with other groups across the internet, search google... i've been a friend with auron for a good few years, and I am here to help, he asked, I agreed.

To all feeding our own personal 24/7 rumor mill, stop now. If you want to spread rumor, wait until it is fact, then back it up with evidence. Do not say things that you 'vaguely remember' about this and that, it does morale no end of harm. Find the law that says what you're saying, and I will personally find you the loophole. *grins evily*

-HV

HawkeVIPER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
oh, and here, if you don't have full faith in me, I do..

Tony Dodd
47 Union Street
Tillicoultry
Clacks.
FK13 6DE
Scotland

To wemade... try it, and let me counter sue... give me that chance *****es.

--HawkeVIPER

darknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
I dont believe wemade really threatened you with lawsuit, your minor, your a small forum with nothing off interrest to them, you've done nothing worse then companies in china with hundreds of thousands of users, can you actually tell us what wemade said to you?