Star Wars Galaxies Account Sale.

Join Discord

AprilMoon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2005
Both characters are registered to jump to light speed & both have space ships.

I am currently selling to star wars accounts,
First Account is Teras Kasi Master also Master Doctor.
Second Account is Master Merchant also Master Dancer.

The templates of the characters can be changed to what ever the buyer likes or they can even deleted an start there own characters.

I will splitt my credits through each account so each account will have 10million credits.

The buyer will get with the accounts, my houses(which are located in the best places on the game Aakuan cave area.), my loot hundereds of clothing attachments and armour attachments looted from aakuan caves that value from 5k-5million, my forum account 200posts and the rest of my rare loot 25 aakuan rings selling for 400k each reinforcer storm trooper armour and more.

What i do is leave my dancer and merchant in my house afk on other pc dancing and selling my items on her vendors so when my other character has finished her 3hour buff hunt at aakuan caves she can get rid of battle fatigue using the dancer buff her self cause shes a doctor and then go back hunting and keep doing that, thats why i have so much loot and so many credits.

With the doctor you can stand in a busy area (coronet starport, dantoonie mining outposts.) and buff players for 10k, buff 150 people, then go to healers haven stock up on more buffs and carry on.

In my house just off aakuan caves there is 5 composite armours with full condition ready to be used to hunt in aakuan caves also storm trooper reinforced armour which sells for 5mill good for aakuan caves you never get knocked over. Also have r2d2 replica sells for 1.5mill and alot of rare loot selling for 1mill+ on vendors.

I will sell for no less than £200 they have been payed for 1month, if you want screen shots please add me to msn [email protected] also paypal only thanks.

-AprilMoon.

AprilMoon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2005
Also forgot to mention first account is on her way to jedi, she is force sensitive(glowy) and has unlocked the first jedi bar - melee speed which she has almost completed also have 900,000 unarmed combat exp to trade in and 300,000 combat exp. which should allow me to go on to the next stage.

Second account is used to sell off items looted using her merchant skills and also entertainer and mind buff using her dancer skills 100+ skillpoints left can be trained in brawler or marksmen buyer can start new template and be bounty hunter, jedi anything they chose.

AprilMoon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2005
hehe
www.starwarsgalaxies.com

its confusing at the start but arent all games :). Well anyway buffs are what you get to make your character stronger from doctors people need them to hunt bosses etc or solo some things.

its profession tree instead of leveling which is good idea imo you can do alot of different stuff instead of being say warrior like on mir you can go bounty hunter and merchant check it http://swg.bur.st/swg-cb.php?prof_id=26

AprilMoon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2005
so say you pick a medic as your character at character creating menu, u then go up the medic profession tree then you get the choice to branch off to doctor combat medic etc...or you can master medic so you'll become master medic then you can talk to a trainer and start training say merchant.

AprilMoon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2005
funniest mmorpg i ever played :) but i dont have the time anymore to keep playing. Ive worked on my characters for months :) there well known and have th ebest hunting ground in the game for loot at there door steps :P.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
i neva really understood this game when i first played it, may try it again =/

AprilMoon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2005
they have will after rage of the wookies comes out i dont mind you telling me i just dont like people trying to act like mods so when the admins come along they think oh they will be good for a mod now this 1s left.