StarFox 1.5.X

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Since I am also running a WoW server (In Maintenance), I decided to name this server after that Server aswell so thats what the 1.5.X stands for. This server is currently in Beta Testing and Would appreciate testers (If you want to be a elvel 40 for a week and test stuff then add [email protected] to MSN)
This servers Experience Rate will be x30 and I will be adding loads of new Items and Monsters to this server to make it better but Im only 15 years old so don't rush me Im also working on my WoW server remember,
The IP for the server is 217.43.145.204 It will be on and off so just use my E-mail adress to see if it's online. Thanks!
[sigstat]217.43.145.204[/sigstat]

---------------------Chaos_Kuja-----------------------

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
yeah rite ure a crap host and u know it all ure servers fail and ure not online enuff..... no offence but thats just my opinion

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
servers are free.......well these ones

if u want some thing thts up 24/7 go to ****ing mir and pay for it leave the poor guy alone!!!! :brows:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Ok i'll just say thats it's near enough impossible to host a WoW server plus a Mir server at the same time without 1 or both of them lagging.

So choose which 1 u wanna do and stick with it, theres no chance in hell u can get 2 done at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.