Start of new OmaCave

smoochy boys on tour

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Well i was bored and i have not made a map for a while, so i thought i would start to make a whole loads of new maps starting with OmaCave.

Will be making a whole load of new maps including towns etc etc, each town will have so manny caves for people to hunt in.

This is the 1st floor im hoping the 2nd and 3rd will be alot better.

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
looks ok tbh, but i think you should focus more on town maps or make a few unique cave maps, a different style to whats been done before, rather than make a ton of remakes, Im sure people would rather see 10 amazing maps which are different to any other map, than 200 maps that are just basically remakes of original caves.

But hey, don't want to discourage you, new maps are new maps :D

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Shapes rather, :thumbdown:... the repetivite use of objects is even more :thumbdown:

Doesnt look very interesting, try making walls bit more random, not straight lines

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Not bad. Could make walls random like he said:P

6/10

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
well good luck with the 500x500 map, i really don't see the point of remaking caves like this, no offence, but there's already loads of the same out there hardly getting used in game.

would be good if there was some new towns, big & heavily detailed hunting maps about, all of which take a lot of skill and time, least your trying though.