[CD3.55] Sting3G - 3.55 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Legend Of Mir 3 HispaRed

XloverBoy7X

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Run gate must be down.

Bet it went off - because of the attacks.

Loads of servers are getting constantly pinged by random IPS from random location.

Reactions: wade94
Legend Of Mir 3 HispaRed

Alecs

SPQR
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Something is not working on Sting's side.

It looks like every time someone tries to connect it adds one user to the UC. I realized that yesterday after trying to connect but I thought I could be wrong and 5 real people logged in to play. Now it's 6 people online which can't be true.

• Haha
Reactions: wade94 and Vyse

XloverBoy7X

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Something is not working on Sting's side.

It looks like every time someone tries to connect it adds one user to the UC. I realized that yesterday after trying to connect but I thought I could be wrong and 5 real people logged in to play. Now it's 6 people online which can't be true.
let's make it 100!

wade94

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2013
Thank you for confirming what is happening. I already thought that it could be something more than my connection. Now I just tried trying to enter and it remains the same. I hope it is solved quickly.

idaBigA

Top 20 Rep - Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry guys, don't come on here often. I'll look at it now

Everything looks fine this end, but server showing 7 ghosts... restarted it now.

<< illegal link removed by staff >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wade94

Alecs

SPQR
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Make sure you're not leaving any blank space. I've just tried to make a char and it works.

Reactions: Kilasa

Alecs

SPQR
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
okay ill try agian

still wouldn't work if you wont mind helping me do you have a discord or anything i can add you
I can't right now. What name are you trying to use? Because it doesn't make sense. Maybe the name is already taken. Try something random.

Reactions: Kilasa

Kilasa

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 7, 2018
I can't right now. What name are you trying to use? Because it doesn't make sense. Maybe the name is already taken. Try something random.
at the confirmation part it keeps giving me illegal character for some reason

idaBigA

Top 20 Rep - Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have just tested it and it works fine for me.

Make sure you fill in all fields with some information. i.e. for the email, just use [email protected] and make sure you put in the full code at the bottom.