Sting3G - 3.55 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mezza

LOMCN n00bie
May 2, 2020

When you create a new VM, there's a step where you create a new virtual disk for it. Instead of creating a new one, select "Use an existing virtual hard disk file" and select the .vdi file that comes in that zip.

It's a clean XP installation with only Firefox and Pspice installed (I needed it for uni).

Thanks for this. I'm all online and setup however, i can't seem to find anyone in game. Also i'm a returning player (noob) since the Supreme days and cannot seem to find my way round. Where do you train? I've been killing mobs etc at OldBichon where i believe to be the home for 64 xp each? is this the best training XP? Also what's a good way to get money low-level, and what does a 'high-rank' look like? @Alecs

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Thanks for this. I'm all online and setup however, i can't seem to find anyone in game. Also i'm a returning player (noob) since the Supreme days and cannot seem to find my way round. Where do you train? I've been killing mobs etc at OldBichon where i believe to be the home for 64 xp each? is this the best training XP? Also what's a good way to get money low-level, and what does a 'high-rank' look like? @Alecs

You can't find anyone in game because the user count is close to 0. The only 3.55 servers with a normal user count are DarkSide and Hispared. Most of the people are playing servers that use the new Zircon files.

To farm gold, go to ant cave. I don't really know where to level on Sting. There's a cave where Wooma Temple should be that gives a decent amount of exp but I don't know if it's the best option. Last time when I played it Shinsu was bugged and would disappear (or untame, i don't remember) after several seconds.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Hey guys, the game only has 1 or 2 regular players, and they don't play a lot. If you want to play a populated server, this isn't it (not much of an advert I know).

I only keep it live for those few players who want to and if anyone wants to zone out for a bit they can do.

Leveling is about the same in most places. Forbidden Temple is pretty good once you get to 30 ish. Cash is almost the same in most places too. Integral drops all over the place, you should never need to donate. If you did, it would go to the Cancer Support charity as well.

And thanks for the post Alecs, much appreciated.

Yokamu

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys, the game only has 1 or 2 regular players, and they don't play a lot. If you want to play a populated server, this isn't it (not much of an advert I know).

I only keep it live for those few players who want to and if anyone wants to zone out for a bit they can do.

Leveling is about the same in most places. Forbidden Temple is pretty good once you get to 30 ish. Cash is almost the same in most places too. Integral drops all over the place, you should never need to donate. If you did, it would go to the Cancer Support charity as well.

And thanks for the post Alecs, much appreciated.

Just joined this server nice to be on a quiet sever lol do you as an ever pop on ?

wade94

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2013
Hi all! Anyone play this server? I'm online a few minutes and no players on.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Hi all! Anyone play this server? I'm online a few minutes and no players on.

The server is mostly for people who wants to play it for nostalgia. If you're looking for a populated server, this is not the one.

wade94

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2013
I like this server, has all i need for play. Where are the boss? in kr? what cave is good for level and drop good money? Good job!

wade94

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2013
Hello, I have a problem with the server. It does not let me enter the game, it stays loading and does not let me enter. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and it remains the same.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Hello, I have a problem with the server. It does not let me enter the game, it stays loading and does not let me enter. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and it remains the same.

That's weird. It looks like 3 people are playing now.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
4 online right now. The problem might be on your end or as the trolls says, it could be a problem on the route from your home to Sting. Yesterday I couldn't log on WoW because of this while other would.

Try changing your DNS, maybe that will work.

wade94

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2013
4 online right now. The problem might be on your end or as the trolls says, it could be a problem on the route from your home to Sting. Yesterday I couldn't log on WoW because of this while other would.

Try changing your DNS, maybe that will work.

I have changed the router and pc dns and it does not work.