Story's of Mir

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Ok this sounds fun so Al start
Story's ov Mir

I was lvl 15-19 went to bug caves and I died against the first mob whimpering bee

And when I was dead grey screen a high lvl warrior past me with a j mace and typed lol and ran off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
being red for days in castle gi, killed a noob in town and he dropped mirroring book, still feel the guilt to this day lool!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Got conned when buying a guild in the very early days.
Guy who conned me was Nick (I think?) who became well known for the cheats he made. We chatted quite a lot a few years after.
He then gave me a decent amount of gold and a Luck9 SerpentSword lol.

Found one of the first Luck2 necklaces, a lantern necky. This was in the very early days. Either during Euro BETA or just after it went live.
Shoutd in town selling and some guy said it was trash. I soldit to the shop, he followed me and bought it back from the shop - Trolled me big time.

Found a Para ring during the Easter Event. Sold it for the going price, can't remember how much, maybe 10mil.
Not long after, when people clicked onto how good they were it was worth a **** tonne more.
Luckily I found two during that event and kept hold of one.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Got conned when buying a guild in the very early days.
Guy who conned me was Nick (I think?) who became well known for the cheats he made. We chatted quite a lot a few years after.
He then gave me a decent amount of gold and a Luck9 SerpentSword lol.

Found one of the first Luck2 necklaces, a lantern necky. This was in the very early days. Either during Euro BETA or just after it went live.
Shoutd in town selling and some guy said it was trash. I soldit to the shop, he followed me and bought it back from the shop - Trolled me big time.

Found a Para ring during the Easter Event. Sold it for the going price, can't remember how much, maybe 10mil.
Not long after, when people clicked onto how good they were it was worth a **** tonne more.
Luckily I found two during that event and kept hold of one.

Some s*** luck you've had there pal! (except for the serp sword haha)

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
A high lvl war called Shakira in TGW guild used to always attack my wife and her hunting partner. I used to spend many many hours just hunting her down and killing her. Got to the point she didnt even like leaving the SZ sometimes. That was the only times i would PK other than that i have played this game for 20 odd years and still never pkd anyone other than self defence

Reactions: Omnibus and Sanjian

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I used to camp Mineral Mines to make money while in a guild that did so little.

I used to chase pkers on my tao until they legged it as they were near death.

I then met one who told he was doing it to raise price of Platinum.

I kicked one who then ranted at me and asked me about horse chestnut.

I loved the mines.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Was standing in BW having an argument with some randomer and he called me a dirty bath and to rev my mum :( pretty sure he told Kenpachi to wash his back as well :/

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Was standing in BW having an argument with some randomer and he called me a dirty bath and to rev my mum :( pretty sure he told Kenpachi to wash his back as well :/
That's a horrid player.

Euro Mir had a lot of trolls in its days.

People like PeeUOff who went round poisoning people and those trolls who spammed Prajna Island with World of Warcraft chants.

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
I was first 1 to loud chat in Bichon wall the 1st bichonlord in the mines lol killed me in 1 hit later on the Mir players got it killed think It was 5th room from the right
Any1 bumpd into a lord?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Some noob called RectumBasher was trolling higher levels outside BW BookStore which was a regular occurance. I had just got my Dsword to DC33 L+3, Chuffed as fk.

Passing from safezone to storage, i passed this lil bastard and he t-bolted me and naturally my warrior instincts kicked in and with a swift left click and a pinky slam to shift, i was engaged...toying around (being the higher level) i was thrusting this ass nugget to ****, his demise was close.

but then it happened, although what had just happened was swift and agile it was played out in slow motion...or well atleast, it did for me. This nimble ass sponge tucked his scrawny ass behind an archer, i panicked and try to cancel my attack but it was too late... my character, almost demonically driven towards the 1'hitter had only one task and it was determined to fulfil it.

"Thwack" .... i hit the archer, "ugh" , the arrows hit hard and i only had 3 sun potions, but i thought if i sdashed, i could probably make for a clean escape and into the safety of the bookstore. So i dashed towards the door, hoping that my timing was correct and i wasn't about to be hit by the wall and the archer at the same time.

Fate was not on my side, my warriors face collided with the bookstore door frame and the arrow pursued almost immediatly after and as fate would have it, the two collisions stuttered my warriors movement and gave aim to one last and final blow.

"GURHHHRHHHHHHHHHH" - dead, done , grey screen and a gut wrenching feeling, never has pressing the button C felt so dreadful, but there it was...a tiny balled up fist, only there to serve as memory to what just happened.

RectumBasher , a level 17-20 wizard, has got my Dsword.

• Haha
Reactions: FloppyQ

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Ouch mate
Believe it or not my best mate dragonhart had by mistake used a repair oil on his mace trying to trade me an item and lost dura from 33 to 32 I think that's like 5mill?

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I wasn’t great at Euro but I got my wizard to level 28 and solo ran to WTKR (no idea what I thought I’d achieve). Entered to WT being attempted by a Warrior and it raged and killed us both. Grey screen a tap entered and picked up my death drops (warrior had logged) and TTd. I logged back in in town and the guy told me to come to SZ where he traded me all of my kit back including a fresh Para Ring.

He told me to be more careful if it belonged to my guild as it was a rare item, I played dumb and just thanked him profusely.

I sold the Para Ring for some stupid amount of money and bought some really decent wizard kit. I went off to try my new gear and realised I could kill mobs easier but still couldn’t be arsed to grind so never really played again. Had a decent Wiz with good kit and a **** ton of gold just sat there.

When Nickakavexus started exploiting I played for a bit on a new account and had anything you could ever want ingame. Until he went mental that day and made it inherently obvious what he was doing. Was good fun though!

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Can any1 remember I think his name was 2cool or something he had luck4 dss with top gear
LoL be prepared to listen
Some ppl mite think am acting selffish
But everyone days. Are numberd so mite as well

Izar server I was lvl 32 and a really cool guy had ttd into sz and died from teleporting and I collected all his items
He went on his GM and gave me 5 lvls and I returnd his para and clear ring back

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I remember OO1's genocide which made him irreversible. All the pking and was red forever.

He would go for me at Prajna Island pot shop and when leading a guild hunt, i had a noob in my guild and he wasnt responding when waiting for him and when he moaned that he was taken out by OO1, I was frustrated by him ignoring my messages.

Myself and Shrugs lured on people in PK Village and once stole a warrior's steel armour which he dropped and the guy was raging over his armour gone.

OO1 on one occasion asked me to go get him some pots and stuff for hunting and I refused :)

I was there when Dinsdale taunted him on Prajna Island over a wheelchair and then he said his wheelchair was comfortable and then a friend of mine told OO1 to go back to his wheelchair. A wild imagination of that guy.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I was a proper **** on euro, but I remember if you were fighting, you could SD a archer and the person would hit the archer somehow haha -.-

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
That's the chap.
Where is he these days?
He got me brown pk'd a few days before I left Euro.

Was hunting in Past Bichon and then all of the sudden he makes messages look like me and then I'm brown pk'd out the blue by nothing. It's like he twisted the script somehow.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
There was a nickphill too? Or something? Remember him doing a video about a wicked evil rabbit

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
There was a nickphill too? Or something? Remember him doing a video about a wicked evil rabbit
Can't say I remember that name of the top of my head.

There was that legend Eduardo who helped me level my tao to 42 while I was just a few % away, flying solo.

The nostalgia of being a tao is every warrior wants to be your hunting buddy. On my warrior, I chose tao hunting buddies :D

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I used to group up with another warrior in bug cave, connection caves for hours and hours. I mean, the amount of time and effort we put into it lol, and for such little reward in theory, it's a shame people want it so easy now :p