Story's of Mir

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Be interesting to see how much of GN's income was generated from school kids using splash plastic.
They've probably kept it a secret.

I would have likes to know how much they earned monthly from Splash plastic.

Shame they didn't repair anything in Euro and then it all shut down. That's why Lomcn is the base for us all.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I used to group up with another warrior in bug cave, connection caves for hours and hours. I mean, the amount of time and effort we put into it lol, and for such little reward in theory, it's a shame people want it so easy now :p

I remember doing lev40 in the first connection path off BC 1F, went back and forth just in time for respawns. I had two JMs to switch when dura ran out on one so as not to lose time RTing to Sabuk for special rep.

I still like going it hard way, just made lev22 last night on mir3D at default server setting.

Reactions: Martyn

timeaway123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2015
OMW the famous quote by PhantomWizzard or something like that, lived in KS room, and when ever he died would shout OMW

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
OMW the famous quote by PhantomWizzard or something like that, lived in KS room, and when ever he died would shout OMW
I always heard about him in there. It was his nest.

My story is how I loved chasing pkers in Mineral Mines and how they would log out or rt away just before they were about to die.

I remember in Autumn 2006 a load of players got banned for cheating and one MM pker was on there. Some guy called Nannerd.

Cheats wrecked Euro lol