Streamer Graphics Design

smoochy boys on tour

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Im just wondering if we have any graphic designers in here that dabble with creating streaming content?

Looking for designs for my new streaming channels like Logo design, banner with social media names, overlays for streams (ideally animated) e.g, stream starting soon, intermission, be right back, live screen, stream ending etc

Ive been speaking to someone on twitter who custom makes them and their work is great but the quote was $400. Its genuinely the first time I have requested that sort of thing though so unsure what pricing is like but thisnwas what they had to offer:

"Basic Twitch package charges $250 Mascot Logo (Complimentary) Banner Design Static 3 screens for overlay with PanelsMultiple revisions upto 5 times
100% original contentFiles of Jpeg & PNG
15 days deadline time

Premium charges $400 Mascot logo plus intro animation for your video uploads (Complimentary) Banner Design with your social media Animated 5 screens for overlay with Animated panels and alerts Multiple revisions upto 8 each design (intro animation)
100% original content
HQ Fonts & Design
All vector files
15-20 days delivery time"

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
400 bucks is not expensive.

I've paid 200€ for a company logo. And I'm pretty sure the designer asked for less than she should have because we're friends.

Designing stuff takes a lot of time, you can't expect them to work for the minimum wage.

Reactions: zedina

Slipmatt

Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
400 bucks is not expensive.

I've paid 200€ for a company logo. And I'm pretty sure the designer asked for less than she should have because we're friends.

Designing stuff takes a lot of time, you can't expect them to work for the minimum wage.
I'm not expecting that at all. I asked as mentioned purely because its something ive never paid for before, I have literally no idea what the going rate is for this kind of stuff.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Sounds fair to me,

Not that I would know what being paid for design is like.
You should at least be getting paid half right?

Half up front then half when you finish.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Chriz

Slipmatt

Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Sounds fair to me,

Not that I would know what being paid for design is like.
Cheers for confirming 🙃 Pfft, surely you don't do stuff for free 😂

I don't think anyone here even knows how to open photoshop other than breezer and I, so no.
Sort of had that feeling in all honesty but I thought I'd ask anyway in case one of our members had been looking for some work!

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
That's going to be a waste of money if you quit within a month. Are you actually seeing progress on your channel yet to justify this?